@mineralizedwritings
Active 2 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @euodia-vision @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @landric @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @thearcanexiom @80strish @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @janellebelovedpig @sarafini
Hey y’all!
Just a request for prayer. Our family and our church are both going through a lot o…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Your welcome!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol. Ok! 😄
@euodia-vision @gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralizedwritings @acancello @keilah-h
Sounds great, y’all!! 😀
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@theloonyone @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Would you guys be ok with me pulling out Simon, Beth, Carter, and Carmen? I’ve been wanting to for a while, but I’ve just been waiting for the right time to do it. Now I’m kinda realizing that “the right time” might not come. So would y’all mind if I just pulled them out now?
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing Prompts and writers block busters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep, I probably should have done that. 😀
Ill just tag some here 🙂
Sorry I didn’t tag anybody sooner. I didn’t quite know how to do it 😀
@MineralizedWritings @Freedom @TheArcaneAxiom @Janellebelovedpig @Solfyre @ightoverdarkness6Â Â @Esther @Jayna Baas,
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
But shall you join the Exclamationists?! 😏
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Are you not a traitor then? Do you not see the falsehoods you’ve built as your foundation? I ask all, do you not see the treacherous pit our once friend, now foe, has fallen to?
-
Esther started the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @sarahsmile @kyronthearcanin @orielle21 @acancello @euodia-vision @keilah-h @gwyndalf-the-wise @janellebelovedpig
Ok… so I have an idea…
What if we had monthly flash fiction?
Here’s how it would work:
I would…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Top Secret. The Statemency. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
You are most welcome. I officially officiate you into the Statemency.
As for you. *clasps hands together*
Here at the Statemency we are free to make whatever statements we like. We are sure. We are not bound by the confusion of the Questionists.
So ask questions all you like! But you cannot take down the…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @kyronthearcanin @mineralizedwritings @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @folith-feolin @80strish @otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @princesschronicals22 @felicity @orielle @all-who-question
Will everyone heed to this warning?
Are there people amongst us who do not…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Top Secret. The Statemency. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
*gives weelie chair*
Yes, we must demand for things. It’s more likley to garrantee our success. Questions debase our sureness of things.
Getting into character for this is so fun. And I’m going to ignore how mean I feel in my Boss persona XD.
But hard things must be done in order for us to progress.
*Raises fist and…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 started the topic Top Secret. The Statemency. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @kyronthearcanin @mineralizedwritings @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @folith-feolin @80strish @otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom
*Turns around in boss weelie chair*
This is the Statemency.
Some of us are tired of questions.
Our one mission is to…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok guys. My villain needs some help. Or rather, I, as his author, need some help. I need to decide on his evil title and part of his motivation.
First, some background on him: (Warning: There are a few spoilers. Read at your own risk.) (Another Warning:Â I do mention murder a few times.)
Derek Len desired peace. It was all he wanted. All he…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Meaningful characters are hard to write, especially if they aren’t the MC. Depending on their personality, they will be meaningful in different ways. So here are some tips that I hope will be helpful 😁:
1. Give clues to the reader that Layson is important. With side characters, some are important and some aren’t. You gave…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
OOOO I love the inking and colors!
and expressions you always do great expressions XDXD I have to remind myself constantly that that’s not what Tauren looks like because I still get him and Layson mixed up visually -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Uh…HM.
Here are some thoughts that may or may not help:
- I usually remember characters who make witty comebacks
- I also remember characters who make really dumb decisions
- It helps if they’re a part of the plot.
- It helps if the protagonist really cares about them.
- If they help the protagonist out in a more major…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@MINERALIZEDWRITINGS LAYSOOOON EEEEEEK HE IS SO CUTE!!!! AWWWWWW
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Wow!! That’s some great art right there!
@freedomwriter76 Thanks!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What makes a character meaningful? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
So you want this to be a character that the readers care about, and also will stick to them for a while, right? There are many ways one could make a memorable and meaningful character. Personally, I would give him relatable trials. Give him a past that hurts (Obviously be careful with that though, because if you try pointing…[Read more]
- Load More

Oops, messed up your tag, @thearcaneaxiom
I will be praying! I know how hard church changes can be, God’s still there for you even in the transition. <333
@esther-c Aww, girl, I’m sorry! I will definitely be praying! ❤️❤️❤️
We love you!
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Thank you so much!! It means a lot!! 🥰❤️
Love y’all too!! 😊
@esther-c yeah, I know how that feels. We’ll keep you in our prayers, as well as your church and all others who are seeking to do His will, and all those who are simply trying to seek out truth in a confusing world! God loves you with I love you can’t fathom, and He has a plan for you, just keep to the faith you hold fast to!
*a not I, lol
I figured. 😉
Thank you so much!! ❤️
Yes we will!! 😄
Praying for you all Esther! A few years ago my family made the transition to a new church so I’ll be praying for you out of the things God showed me and my family during that time. ♥
Thanks so much!! 🥰
It’s nice to know that someone else has gone through the same thing. 😊
Yes, of course! I understand, we recently went through a similar thing but as long as we are doing our best to follow him, to do His will when called and to love him, he will never overlook us. I’m sure he has great plans for your family! (:
@esther-c
Ill defiantly pray for you! I hope everything works out for you and your family!
Yw! <333
Definitely praying for you, @esther-c!! I know God will use this for good things in your life and your family. Reach out if you need anything!! 🙂
You’re in my prayers, Esther! (and Star of the North, your sis!) I’ve experienced some church moves and changes in my life and though they are hard and at times very difficult, my dad encouraged me to remember that Jesus never changes and we can always trust Him no matter what happens. May you find peace and stability in Him!
Of course, Esther! I’ll definitely be praying for you! God’s got you, your family, the previous church, and the new church. =)
@princesachronicle22 @acancello @landric @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise
Thank y’all so much for the prayers and encouragement!! 🥰
(And @felicity, Star of the North is not my sister. She and Arien are sisters I believe. Easy mistake to make though, because we have a lot of people here on KP. 😉 )
Whoops, sorry about that Esther!
It’s all good. 🙂 😉
I’m thankful that through all the changes, God is the same. May He bless y’all on your next adventures for His glory and shower peace with the changes!
Thanks so much, Janelle!! 😊