@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Okay good! I was hoping it wasn’t bothering you
*Accepts hug* I will let you know if I need help breaking free of these horrific mental shackles. But I’m sure I’ll be fine. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you! <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper I saw it! It’s all right, I’ve been pretty busy lately and just kinda thought everyone else was the same heheh
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I don’t remember who knows these characters, but I drew Cosmo, Merlin, and Moth as chibis. I hope to draw more chibis because it doesn’t take much technical skill and it’s nice to have something to do when I don’t feel good at art or writing.

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @otherpeople
I am very sorry for being gone a whole month! 🙁 I went on two trips over the past couple months and I think there are a few things emotionally bogging me down. I’ve been sad and groggy and the words won’t come. I may be in a funk, but I will try to break out of it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 2 months, 3 weeks ago
hehe glad you’re enjoying it <3 Sara deserves most of the credit for the idea though
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 4 weeks ago
I want to bring Felicity back now.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 4 weeks ago
@highscribeofaetherium sorry for dropping off the face of the earth there for a bit
Rallascant
Rallascant waved to him, wiggling his fingers. Iris solemnly returned to her pedestal and said her farewell. As Acharis turned and began to leave, Rallascant called after him, “Don’t forget to ask for help if you ever need it!”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Huntress
“Drop the gun, or I will order my friend there to kill Rosalind.” the man snapped. I couldn’t tell whether it was to me or Azalea. Or both.
The white creature whipped around and whacked me away despite the fact that I was camouflaged; it was able to see me somehow. Infrared vision perhaps?
I hit the floor hard enough to see…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
I tried it too! I think I might do this for all my characters. It’s very fun

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
@liberty That’s a good way to look at it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@whalekeeper but I like the stick figure it’s cute
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Poor Remi has no faceclaim. Maybe someday
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
Hey, that’s good!! I love it!!
The trench coat pose is definitely accurate. And she has the right expression, too. Thank you for working on this! <3
I’m having a hard time changing the mental picture I already have of her from the school RP. XD
I don’t know if this drawing is your mental picture or if it was something you had t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
@liberty I love that! It looks amazing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle for sure hehe
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon yess happy birthday to America
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@loopylin oooh i like it
Sniper
This room was someone else’s. A child’s.
I’m no kid expert, but even I knew the scrap metal on the floor looked like a hazard.
“Sometimes you wonder… what’ve you done? And it’s hard for you to be good without h…hurting inside your head, and hurting my… hm. Yourself.” Lucy whispered.…[Read more]
- Load More

