@mineralizedwritings
Active 4 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
Yep, many times. Why?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle Now the only thing left to do is think super hard about whether or not the twist makes sense. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago

Me today
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
🤪 *Hugs back* Am I a little out of plot ideas? Yes. But I don’t care; I’m not ready to be burned out yet. I am waging war with this story now.
I’m doing well! I recovered quicker than I thought, despite not getting much sleep. I went to work the next day and felt fine.
-
Esther replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
This is looking really good!! The presentation was super helpful and explained things clearly.
I totally didn’t think about having to purchase a domain name! I’m glad you brought that up.
A couple features of the prototype I particularly love: the account profile set-up; the Projects section and the ability to comment on ind…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
Thanks so much for putting together this presentation. It was really helpful and organized. (And amusing. I was cracking up at your attempt to pronounce Wyoh)
I would probably be willing to be a moderator, but my life is somewhat hectic right now, so I’m not sure how much energy I’d be able to give. KP is really important to me…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
That is so cool, though! I’m already at
KDWC this month, so I’ll have to check it out next year.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Sounds awesome!! Does it go any other months of the year, or is it just November?
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
I did it today! Sort of. XD Being at the hospital half of the day was the focus but I still wrote 1,500 words.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
Just imagine the nicest nap, and when you wake up, everything looks sparkly. Kind of. XD
It wasn’t fun before I fell asleep because I get nervous shivers and sometimes vasovagal syncope. But the nurses are good at monitoring that.
I’m just back to the normal “I have no idea what the heck my brain is doing.”
Hey, your br…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
The drugs are in me and I’m happy! It’s over and it went well. I gotta um not post that much though because it’s hard to type correctly. 😆
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
@rae that’s why I like it too.
LGBT will likely always be a thing in the art and fandom community, sadly. But tbh, for me, it’s much easier to ignore than any form of NSFW.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
@rae Ah, ok. But hey, at least it was an actual person and not a bot.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 11 months, 1 week ago
Here’s an example of the blog I built on Wix a while ago, if you want to look at it. It appears to have no ads currently 🤷♀️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 11 months, 1 week ago
I can’t say for sure that there’s no ads, but I believe Wix and Blogger are both good options too!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months, 1 week ago
Sounds realistic to me! I just read the Wilderking trilogy which has a very similar plot that you might want to take ideas from and see how it’s executed. It’s a common plot though, I’m sure it (or some variation of it) is in many books, and it’s a great way to build tension.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
Are you still feeling alright? I hope things are better emotionally as well.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
I’m having another two procedures done tomorrow. I caught the flu and already feel miserable. Hopefully God will bless me with a nice long nap and no discomfort. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper There’s not much of a backstory for this character yet, but yeah I could probably throw some stuff in there lol
- Load More
