@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @loopylin
Coming at ya
Marcel
“Hey.” Marcel swooped over the twins’ heads, landing toes pointed on the corner of a nearby table. He almost lost control of his own weight, and cartwheeled his arms, finally settling into a comfortable crouch. He grinned at Ellie. “I have newspaper material.”
Next to the twins, two young…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Ed and Ells
“It’s the last class of the day. We have lots of openings, so we’d love to have your sister there,” Eddie responded.
(this rp has no set schedule so that might change just so you know)
Ellie was watching Leo as they walked. Soon she nudged him as stealthily as she could and whispered, “You’re…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
thanks <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow great!
@rae @princesachronicle22 @theducktator @kyronthearcanin what about the rest of you?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin thank you for confirming that I’m either not crazy or there are other people as crazy as I am lol
A life of finding the truth and not getting killed in the process.
The story of every character’s life in a nutshell. XDlol so true
Hunter
“… If you come with me I can show you the fast way back.” th…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I should have a few more by the end of the week or something!
feel free to bother me about it, I want to have at least one drawing involving each major character in a scene they were in. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
and here’s Scout and Medic!
As you can tell, my posing isn’t great per se, but it’s decent, I think.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I forgot I did this one of Sniper’s eyes. Oh well.
you know what scene this is from lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@theshadow Yeah! Wonder what it is.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nothing wrong with having a favorite character! We all tend to obsess every so often :]
The twins
Ellie knew exactly where she was and how to get out. She had had a single look at the map when she came to the school, and that was enough to memorize it. Every staircase, hallway, and classroom. But she also…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint Perfect! The sassy editor’s note makes it even better lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka ooh thanks for the raspberries! haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin I’m glad lol
was worried I’m projecting my obsession with…..a certain character a little too much on you guys haha
(read about that debacle on page 63 of the memes forum haha)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint One little detail. I feel like the name of Martha’s friend is a little confusing. You said her name was Ness Preditore, but I feel like you have a Ness and a Preditore (I don’t remember if it was a first or last name) already, and while I know you intend it so lyens have all the same names just with different spellings, this…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME BWAHAHA
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Oh yes, I’ve heard you mention those!! Now I’m gonna have to check those out. 😉 They sound really fun!
Yeah, I thought it’d be something fun to experiment with and see if it’s something I want to spend more time on. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Awesome!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oooh, they sound really cool! I’ll try to have my charries run into yours. (:
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
To: Angelita
From: Mellissa Thompson, my secret hideout, the In Between place
Hi! I’m Mel And I’m 10 years old. I don’t know why I keep finding these letters out here, but it’s not the weirdest thing I’ve found.
I do not like math and science. I don’t like school at all because the teacher says I’m a “problem child” and I’m…[Read more]
- Load More


Happy birthday! 😄 Time for your birthday spanking! lol
*runs*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!🎉 I know I’m a day late, but I was gone all day yesterday. You’re 15 now, right?
THANK YOUUUUU!
Yep I’m 15!
Cool! Do you have your learner’s permit yet? And how’s Eloy?
Yeah, you get it when you turn 14 and 1/2 in Montana, and when you turn 15 you can get your license, so I can get it like next week!!!! YAYYY
I haven’t actually been writing much since I took a break from KP…so Eloy is the same as when I left XDXD
Your license!!! Cooool! I can only get my permit, and I haven’t actually started learning yet. I’m kind of nervous.😅
Stay safe and untraumatized Eloy! *hands him a blanket and some cookies* He’s probably watching the countdown till your return with increasing dread, lol. How’s school going? Is public school fun? I’ve heard horrible things about…[Read more]
You got it girlie, driving’s actually really fun! (it’s scary at first, but it gets easier every time! you got it <3)
Don't worry, he's okay, hahaha!
Public school isn't bad! I go to a really small school so it's pretty chill, there's 12 kids in my class. A lot of people are also Christian so it's fun! I'm slowly starting to make friends and God…[Read more]