@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle lol I kinda hate dancing with other people myself so that’s probably where it came from haha
but it’s amazing when other people do it. do you and your brother think you’re good at it or not? lol hopefully that doesn’t come off wrong, I just want to know.
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Po-Tay-Toes; boil ’em, mash ’em, stick ’em in a stew
I couldn’t help myself XD
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
The Cap memes!!! 🤣🤣😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle awww that drawing’s really cute!! What are the characters’ names?
and lol, your characters are pretty different than mine, the brother-sister pair in my current work danced together once and the sister refuses to do it again.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow lol yeah I have fun coming up with this stuff
I’m learning to animate on Blender and just learned how to rig limbs. The practice object looked kinda like a tail and all I could think about was how much fun I’d have making scenes from my reactor meltdown of a fanfic haha……
I know a place to get reputable TF2 character models to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@loopylin yep! Right now my animations are super simple, but I think I’m getting better at it fast.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator I love how the character’s got spelling mistakes crossed out in her letter haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@evelyn-collins cool, I look forward to seeing it!
(probably a good idea to at least finish draft one though lol, but hey, I’m also guilty of starting a second draft without finishing the first)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed That was amazing!!
I’m glad he gets a happy ending. The family’s all together and he knows God loves him.
lol my music playlist played military taps right as I typed this, oddly perfect
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m going to pass this one, sorry
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
Hugo blinked. He was a little at odds for what to say, so he tried to think of the correlation between her words and his own world, but the answer didn’t come. “If you mean righteousness is belonging to the right nature, then I understand.”
…
The project he belongs in is more focused on a neutral thinker’s point of view, acknowledging…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ll rp soon hold on
*five hours later*
Time is relative, especially when making YouTube videos.
He glanced over at the twins, wondering what to do next.
yEaH, Rory. I’m wondering the sAMe tHiNG
The twins
“Can we tag along?” Eddie asked.
“But don’t we have to-” Ellie began, but Ed cut her off.
“I’ve never seen the y…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 2 years ago
When two protagonists seem like complete opposites but you realize they’re dealing with the same problem: 😮🤨
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Aaaand see, Ellette is willing 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m sure someone would be willing to start a talk. ;] Conversations are pretty much the status quo before any fights. I don’t know about everyone’s characters, but mine don’t typically get into a fight unless they are emotionally invested in the outcome. Again, that’s just me.
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Peeps into the room* Ah, I forgot all about this. Hopefully people are still interested, so I am going to give you more questions. I’m very interested in your response to the last question. 😁
…
What music genre (or musical sound) would your project be?
What is a piece of lore in your story which will probably never be mentioned in the fin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
“You don’t need to know what an oracle is.” Hugo squinted, eyes sparkling, the way he did whenever thinking private thoughts. “You don’t know what a radio is either, do you?”
“No.”
“Mm.” The shadowy boy let out a chuckle. “I’ve never been too saintly. Don’t have a book, but I know how to be kind. That’s the best we have sometimes.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Girlie you are just going through it 😭😭😭😭😭 I’m so sorry, I’ll be praying <333
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*rushes into the Kingdom of Pen*
@ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @koshka @smiley @rae @savannah_grace2009 @loopylin @anyone-else-I’m-missing-idk
*drops possible snippet of a possible scene for Leon/Riker’s 3rd book and disappears back into the shadows*
His kids could, and would, continue to grow up.
Life would fly by like a…
- Load More

*Dramatic gasp.*