@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Haha, I’ll have to look for it. I think I got the shadow one most recently but I can’t remember the name for it 😅 First time I took the quiz, I got a… riveren?
Seabloods are super cool! 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@theshadow lol everyone else is like “whaaaat noooo we aren’t a couple” and meanwhile Huntress and Sniper are like “ehh, we already admitted we’re in love with each other, it’s the concept of getting together permanently that unnerves us”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha
Sure!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Awesome! lol. Have you read the second book yet? I still have to get it
Have you taken the quiz on the authors website yet to see what kind of horse you have?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae @theshadow (shadow, you can tell us to wait for you whenever you want :P)
Barnes
That was all Barnes needed. “Sit down now, or return in fifteen minutes.”
Two of the men – Percival and Rowen – still eyed each other like feral dogs. They sat without removing their blades from their waists. Reid slowly shifted his tendrils to the forefront,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m so sorry!! I’ll stop now. Honestly my two cents have already been put in.
If it really, REALLY bothers you, I think you can delete the replies. I’m not sure.
Oh and yeah it’d have to be once the books are done lol, but I’d love to make some kinda wiki or something for it.
I’m thinking of doing the same for all of mine haha -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Also that’s too funny with like a fandom wiki…..
Someone should make that! @linus-smallprint Are you planning to have a series guidebook or a wiki page or something like that someday? -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
@stephie heh I’m the opposite. I can’t imagine what having a crush on a real person is like.
At least a fictional character can’t notice you like them or anything. -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
*Eyes glued to the page* FeLoisity has been officially confirmed. Good, good.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
@theducktator actually I never did either
until last March
whyyyyyyyyyy
lol
he is my computer background right now -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Winnifred
“You’re the first… person we’ve seen.”
Izre did not look pleased with that answer, and Win suddenly felt guilty.
“But we could help you look! It’s a mystery. Watson and I love mysteries. If you’ll have us.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
@linus-smallprint I love how the narrator decided that the puns aren’t worth directly translating and just inserted his own.
and wow! Eric betrayed Martha but realized what he did and is now rushing to save her! Interesting!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Fel and Lo
“The sunset’s nice,” Lois said quietly, adjusting his glasses.
“I don’t think I caught your name. I’m Lois. And this is my, um,” he faltered for a second, and Felicity interrupted.
“His girlfriend. Felicity.” She held out her hand with a smile.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Sorry, I don’t rp as fast as you. Glad you found someone else for Ruth to meet!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Winnifred
Win walked closer to the wall, so she would be well out of Izre’s way.
“Oh, that’s cool. I’m Winnifred.” Her name felt insufficient after Izre’s long title, so she added, “Student of Gonzaga University. And that’s Watson, my cat.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@raxforge I’m in a campaign run by my brother. Do you dm or you prefer just being a player?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@theshadow lol I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it!
No, I think it’s fine, I like how you tell your story.
yay!
I like this one the best lol, that would be such a fun story to tell.
Haha, yeah it would be hilariously funny, and it means I get to design Changeling/Argonite hybrids, which I bet would be super cool.
Honestly I have so many ideas for h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww I loved that scene! That was really cool.
Now you’re making me hope neither of these characters die, which I realized is a very likely possibility.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae ohhh cool!
I’d love to see it once you’re done lol
- Load More
