@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @euodia-vision @smiley @ellette-giselle
Chapter 3 👀
Chapter 3
He did not appreciate the glances Clint offered his way.
‘Twas only due to Laura Barton’s kind motherly spirit that their “fair maiden” had finally released the name given to her at birth: Yelena.
He knew not all what they had discusse…
-
freedom replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper the poor boi 😭😭
I think you described everything well! For someone that hasn’t been through that, I will be honest in saying that it took me a moment or two to kinda figure out what was going on, but I figured it out in time.
I agree with Loopy and RAE in that it’s confusing what happened to/where Barnes went
otherwise, it’s…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
It always ends in a fight
-
Keilah H.'s profile was updated 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Cool! Sounds like it has a lot of potential 😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
A Seb scene and a cookie in one post?? You spoil me.
*nibbles on cookie while reading*
Your writing is so good. Sorry if you were looking for criticism but I can’t think of much. I’m not really sure what happened to Barnes? I’m thinking maybe Seb was stuck for a lot longer than he thought so she left at some point?
Anyway, I’ve…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
oh right, tags.
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @rae @honestlyidontknowwhowantstoseethis
-
whaley started the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
I would love feedback on this scene!
Warning, a scene of a character getting very overwhelmed to the point of panic.
– Here it is –
The ball flew across the empty baseball field, and landed with a puff of dust.
“Wahoo!” Sebastian leaped, and pumped his fist in the air. His curls gleamed, bouncing over his dull navy jacket. “Take that, d…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper Hello, you’re awake. I locked myself out of both my car and my apartment so I’m sitting in the trunk of my dad’s pickup with nothing to do until my parents get home lol. Wanna chat?
-
Oh my goodness I didn’t see you, hiiiiiiiiii
-
You didn’t get kidnapped by a random stranger, did you?
-
Pleeze survive, i don’t want natural selection to get you
-
I need to sleep now, but thx for wanting to talk anyway <3
-
I survived, thanks for worrying XD My parents finally arrived.
-
Yay 😁
-
-
Good night! <3
-
-
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Also random question, who’s your favorite Over The Garden Wall character? Mines either Beatrice or Wirt. (but Gregs good to!)
Hey! Another OTGW fan! Umm I can’t decide, really. I love them all. Greg is ridiculous and really funny, but I also love how geeky and socially awkward Wirt is.
My family is having an autumn party pr…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity
Felicity’s brain was short-circuiting. Did she really just say that? What was Lois thinking? It took her a moment to compute Maverick’s question.
“Oh, uh, Linmaus. Cool city. Bit crowded. You?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Looks like Percival has pride issues XD
Barnes
Reid used Rowan’s cloak to prop up the sleeping boy’s head. The group then ate in silence, the sizzle of meat singing to keep them company.
“…Now we can turn to conversation,” Barnes remarked.
Just don’t expect me to start it.
She took her own bowl of food and set it to the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
A bridge to the mainland; you can also see the cross pool. I put a cherry tree next to it.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The back view (so sorry if you’re annoyed at me for spamming!!)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Here is a full view of the island with my mansion/castle thingy and minecart track, from the front.
The one guy still wasn’t interested in getting out of my picture.
There’s a cage in the lower corner for a mob I caught, but it got out and died.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@calyhuge finished my mansion castle thingy!
Now you’ve given me ideas and I’m gonna build a library next to it……lol
but anyway

two of my modded soldier entities decided to photobombWell, actually, one did, the other doesn’t exactly have a choice cause he’s tied up to the side of the house. He was jumping too much and I was sure he’d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge oooh I like this idea!
Now to search through my talking animals to see which one I should add.
-
hybridlore and
FIREQUACKER are now friends 1 year, 12 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh, cool! 😂 Yeah, I prefer the values-based debate style in LD as well, but I think with a fun partner policy could be a lot of fun. My sister (Challenge 1, @snickerdoodle) is doing a team policy debate in a couple weeks, and the prep has been pretty fun so far.
I missed Mock trail, but I think it would be really cool! I’ve only b…[Read more]
- Load More
