@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge @ellette-giselle I probably won’t do it either, but that’s just because I can’t think of anything that I could write for such a broad subject.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Come on, Ellette! You’re gonna leave me on that!? Your cliffhangers…
Just teasing. I like Julian’s reaction—it feels very realistic like Linus said, even though I’m not a boy so I don’t know exactly how men react to those situations. As far as I know, it looks good.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone who cares which will probably be nobody but ehh.
I have been learning to animate in Blender…..
and I believe I have partaken in one of the most glorious feelings known to man:
animating something and watching it move by itself, and thinking that this has been your greatest creation thus far.
Was this how God felt when he created…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal @theducktator I get into enough ruckuses with my 1 younger brother, anything more than that would be C R A Z Y.
Other than Kefa’s “My brothers probably hate me” problem, what’s it like?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
oh and you’re welcome for the feedback!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh I like it!
have you already started the 3rd book?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle ohhh cool! yeah Tron’s soundtrack is a great one to have on in the background when you’re writing, or sometimes I put it on when I’m in the car on a long trip.
This is from the TV show, which was pretty god but only lasted like 1 season.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle I don’t think you’re playing with demonic powers.
Putting an actual detailed ritual by the Imperial priests could be, for example, but simply the mention that a pagan temple has an evil presence hovering over it is, if anything, as realistic as you can make it.
The music track? Oh, it’s funny cause it is a synth-heavy…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle what you said about the temple feeling evil to Joseph makes sense to me. I, personally, have never been to any form of pagan temple (not even the ruins of one, that I can remember anyway) , but honestly the very fact that I would be standing in what was once used for or currently used for the worship of a false god (especially if…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-else
Riker Aesthetic for the 3rd book👀

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
and Bucky aesthetic (for fun)

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @rae @keilah-h Thanks y’all! 😁
@keilah
like in Freedom’s Fire you see him as mostly heartless and cruel, but in all the other books he is more humanized–he has a brother, he has a family, he has reasons for why he did what he did. Not that they were good reasons, mind you, but it means that it upsets you that…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae you–
you actually liked it??
wow.
thank you!
three months of my life weren’t wasted writing this!
My only mental note is it was pretty obvious that Spy was Huntresses and Scouts father from the point that Huntress entered his room and saw his stuff.
This is probably a relic of earlier drafts, in which Huntress figured it out while she…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Augh, I keep missing you!! 😅
Cool! So… how old is Joseph in the later books, if right now he’s “Young Joseph”?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
How could you kill your FAVORITE off, Ellette??? 😢
Oh, it’s been picked back up. Just slightly bent now. 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, I know what you mean.
Lol yeah I totally read it and wondered, but then while I was reading this the only thing that I was thinking was that, “It’s probably the same Julian… right?” I did not even register that until right after, and then I was like 🤦♀️
So because Julian and Joseph showed empathy for Adrian in that sc…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin Praying!!! 🙏
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Hi everyone, sorry I ghost this topic so much, but my dad could really use some prayer right now.
We just called an ambulance to take him to the hospital and my mom went with him. He’s been having really bad stomach pain that keeps him from eating and sleeping and makes it difficult to breathe. He hasn’t been able to work because of it and it’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae you were asking about my currently unnamed fanfic
for a fandom I don’t even suggest getting into?? lolnot finished editing it but here, delete the space or something lol
h ttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1SXigHpJueaZyEEgR0myaKj5O-jRh7X2ko6EgxZAy5JM/edit?usp=sharing
I had a link to the same story several pages back on this forum but I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You two have some issues with trusting authors. I don’t deserve this at all. What have I ever done to warrant this?! (lol)
I am an author and I don’t trust myself, so there! Lol.
trust me (or don’t haha), we all have done plenty to warrant being very sus of each other. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, or well it kinda is, but is…[Read more]
- Load More
