@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Goodness gracious, everyone likes to scare me half to death…
@savannah_grace2009 I’m blaming you too *glares suspiciously* ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HOLY CHEESE and CRACKERS girl you just gave me a near heart attack. What?? You’re back?!?
Oh my gosh… How are you doing? ❤️ How has life been balancing out? I hope it’s gone a little better since last time, and if not, that’s totally okay and it will all come together in its own time.
I was just thinking a couple hours ago about you returning,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HIIIII
I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHH
(even though I haven’t been on in months lol XDXD like I’m one to talk, haha)
WELCOME BACK!
@anyone-else
(I’m not dead either…bwahahaha)
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hello!! It’s A-Me! GodlyFantasy! (Like the Mario intro? Heh XD)
Yes yes, it’s been….so long…so…so very long….
Heh….
So long in fact that uhh I don’t even know where to begin this! LOL Nor do I even know who is still here…or who isn’t….or what’s happening…
I also don’t know how often I’ll be on but…yea, I’m back! At least…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Hi Ellette! How are you doing!?! It’s been a while since we’ve talked <333 -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
What’s up guyssss
I’m back (kind of? idk lol)
I’ve been writing a lot more now and thought I’d pop in for a bit to see how y’all are doing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh I like that picture!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow lollll yeah it’s iconic
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m ok with your characters meeting ours, but I’d have to check with @theducktator first
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay 😛
Barnes
Barnes turned on her heel and faced the sound – arms raised defensively. She made a point to stand in front of the nearest person without a weapon, who happened to be Emeline.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You can borrow them back to post as long as you don’t kill them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
HEY. There’s not enough room, okay? I like that quote.
Is that really a thing? Anyway, it’s too late. They’re mine now.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Nope. Not happening. *puts all of your characters on the protection squad*
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, the special attention, and her age. 🤪
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ohhhh, gotcha.
I don’t know. The way you described her. I think I’m just used to picking out love interests immediately.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Lolol. How did Linus know about Amelia already? And you weren’t very subtle. XD
True, but they would have gotten married.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I feel like Joseph and Amelia are going to get married . . . 🤭
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I have some random prompts if that helps in tandem with Otherworldly’s advice.
– The villain is one of your protagonists, gone wrong.
– They have a design that completely contrasts the protagonist (if the protagonist is made of round organic shapes and colors, the villain is the opposite). Or maybe they have a similar design.
– Seems…[Read more]
- Load More

I know it has! I’m doing well. I finished another book, am working on publishing another, and starting a new one. lol.
how about you?
ELETTE THAT’S SO COOL!!!! I’m so proud of you, that’s AMAZINGGG
I’ve been hanging in there…or trying to…
My mom was recently diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma, a very rare and aggressive type of lymph node cancer. It’s spread pretty quickly and is all over… but the treatment seems to be helping…? I think? I don’t know, there’s still a…[Read more]
Oh Sara, I’m so sorry, I’ll be praying for you and your mother. Please feel free to email or tag me if you need to talk.
Thank you, I’m really happy with the writing progress I’ve made. 🙂
Thank you Ellette!
that means a lot <3
I'm so glad!!!