-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I’m ready for it any time you’re ready to give it 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yay! I can’t wait to read it! I requested access 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yay!!! I’m praying that she will return to your church 🙂
Yours and @dekreel‘s return will be celebrated with much cake and happiness 😉 Bye for now. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
To everyone who has been praying for me, thank you so much! One of the friends I invited came to my church today, and liked it!!! She might even come back! 😀 😀 😀 Thank you so much!!!! 🙂 🙂
@catwing , @rochellaine , @jenwriter17 , @dragon-snapper , @everyone-else
To everyone who knows about my hiatus…it starts…now. 🙂 Goodbye for now, and…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel this story made me so happy! I love that ending 😄❤️❤️❤️Thank you so much for writing this series <3 Yes, He is risen indeed!!!!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel ah, again sorry I can’t draw him cuz I’m still pretty busy 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dekreel I’m not writing right now, but I saw you two were on so I just thought I’d pop over and say HAPPY EASTER! I probably would’ve forgotten to say it tomorrow. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! Just letting you that I have chapter 2 of my WIP ready for you to read, if you’d like. I posted the link several days ago, but I thought I’d tag you again just to make sure you got it (Skredder was having trouble with posts not showing up). So here’s the…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I went ahead and suggested it in the doc, lemme know if you want me to change anything 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Well, what I mean is I feel weird talking about myself. But I’ll give it a try….
I, uh, have been called ‘weird’ or ‘strange’ because of being a writer and the obvious consequences on my brain 😛 I have been told I was creative, thoughtful, funny (at least, I try to be 😉 ), artistic, and productive. I have also been called competitive…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel This is so cool! my question: my personality space is blank, but I feel kinda weird filling it in myself, so what do you suggest I do?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
oops….@filewriterbase13x
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Oh my word did you cry in Big Hero Six too?! 🙁 ah, Baymax…..
@filewriter13x I loooooove to listen to Audiomachine music, it’s like music from epic movies. For my current dystopian WIP, I like their album Chronicles. So. Epic. I can’t rave enough about those songs.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree thank youuu! <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Yay! I can’t wait to read it! I’ll let you know when I’ve finished 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello there, Kapeefers. 🙂
Much like @dekreel , I too am going on a hiatus. I will be gone from this wonderful Kingdom until May. I won’t disappear fully, so don’t worry! 🙂
To all of the people reading my Dog in KP stories, I’m sorry. I will be unable to post the next parts until I get back. But hey, when I do post next it’ll be more than one…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young @catwing Thank you both so very much! <3 <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice That’s a great topic! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice *receives hugs* Thank youuuuuu! <3
I’ll be praying for you too! Speaking is really hard, at least for me. o.o What are speaking about?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’ll keep that in mind, thanks 🙂
- Load More

@warrenluther04 aw, we’ll miss you like crazy too!!! I’ll look forward to your return, and the return of your KP literature 😉 You have a blessed Easter too 🙂
@warrenluther04 AGH! Don’t leave us in suspense! *scratches wall*
Anyway, you have a great hiatus! It seems we’re in this together…
HAHA, nice reference. *smirks* *Vulcan salutes*
@warrenluther04 😀 Have a good break, and looking forward to your return and the rest of a Dog in KP
@jenwriter17 Thanks. I will return, though, don’t worry!
@dekreel Sorry…can’t help it. 😐 Thanks! (lol)
@sam-kowal 😀 Thanks. I am too 😉
We shall all miss you. *grins*
On the bright side your cover art should be done when you return.
Hopefully you will like it.
Happy Easter!