-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
*blows trumpet* calling Queen @seekjustice! The red carpet is laid and your horse and carriage has been sent to pick you up. Will you great the humble dragon friend that has returned to her home country?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy yeah I know it’s hard to choose just one. I like Kirishima a lot too, and also Deku, Todoroki, and (because I can’t remember her real name I’ll her use hero one) Froppy. 😛
@rochellaine Oh yes. Snapper, are you a spy? (professional questioning going on here. very sneaky and subtle) 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine yay, hello again! *whispers behind hand* shall we question Snapper and show her the classified kapeefer document?
@dragon-snapper yes I think a dragon is very fitting for a security chief 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper yeah I think Ariel-ashira mentioned that we should carry pens instead of knitting needles 😉
I’m tagging @rochellaine in case she wants to fill you in on all the details for the loyal kapeefers 😉 we have an initiation thingy 😛 Seekjustice has been dubbed queen, since Daeus isn’t here.
people still active: alia, ariel-ashira,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper I actually used to spell it ‘gray’ until I found out that’s the British spelling (I think). so now i write it ‘grey’ 😉 i’m in the midwest.
Yup, we have this thing going that we’ll stay on the KP forums until we’re old and grey and we’ll defend it with our sharpened knitting needles! 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy ooh awesome! My siblings and I just started watching it and oh. my. goodness. I love it so much! Do you have a favorite character?
@dragon-snapper our motto now for loyal kapeefers is “‘Til We’re Old and Grey!” 😉
@rochellaine bye 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper YAAAAAY! 😀 😀 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @valtmy I’m here again! you two still here?
Valtmy, was it you a long time ago that said you watched My Hero Academia?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I’m not writing right now, but I think I will be in about an hour, maybe a little less. will you be on then?
@seekjustice you need this 😉 https://storiarts.com/products/les-miserable-writing-gloves?variant=379148339
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine hey! *squints at you* @ariel-ashira was the one to start it remember? 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice oh my goodness that is SO COOL! Rain in person! So she is alive! 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I’d like to do a historical next too! 😀
I think that’s a good plan. We’ll just self-pace this thing, no rush 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Great! 😀 we’ll be closing the voting on Monday I think, then start reading/discussing 🙂 You don’t have to read really fast, we’ll be pretty much going at our own pace and sharing what we learned from the authors.
tagging also @princessfoo @kate-flournoy @northerner
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @ariel-ashira Well I have to go now gals 🙂 have fun!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine yeah I like the names you chose in your western 🙂 wow those names are strange 😀
hmm, none of my weird names are coming to mind *flips through years-old notebooks*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine haha, yes spicing up names is fun! I used to choose either very plain names or names that sounded like they were from another planet. Weird and hard to spell and pronounce 😛 I’m finding an in-between ground 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Awesome 🙂 I’m actually writing a letter and outlining my next WIP some.
@ariel-ashira name deciding is hard. 😉
ooh, that’s an intriguing title.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine aw, okay. I’ll let ya know 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @ariel-ashira I think I can be on for a little bit. 🙂 what are y’all working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@princessfoo @daughteroftheking Awesome, fantasy seems to be taking the lead 😉
- Load More
