@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose I’ll be writing on and off for the next few hours too. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
@warrioroftherealm
Sing it to yourself, or someone else. Just like writing, you should read it out loud. Switch words around so they fit the meter you’re singing. -
Jackson Graham replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
@gretald, @bluejay, @writefury, @daeus, @hannah-olsen, @mark-kamibaya, @Sarah-H, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @michael-stanton
Calling all Keepers…
Come to my aid! 🙂 haha
Jackson E. Graham
http://jacksonegraham.wixsite.com/jackson-e-graham -
Jackson Graham replied to the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
@gretald, @bluejay, @writefury, @daeus, @hannah-olsen, @mark-kamibaya, @Sarah-H, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @MichaelStanton
Calling all Keepers…
Jackson E. Graham
http://jacksonegraham.wixsite.com/jackson-e-graham -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Some Character Illustrations by Lightningmouse in the forum Art 9 years, 10 months ago
How did I miss this topic the first time around… 😛 @Lightningmouse those are fantastic. I always found it extremely difficult to master the highly stylized styles, but you did great. I especially love the newest one. 😀
-
Jackson Graham started the topic How to write song lyrics – Help! in the forum Music 9 years, 10 months ago
Anybody have any advice on song writing? I have never really tried it before, and I am not very good with poetry, so…
I decided to write one. 🙂
My messages and imagery need to be stronger, but I need to keep the verses a very similar size and *sigh* possibly meter.
Ideas?
Jackson E. Graham
http://jacksonegraham.wixsite.com/jackson-e-graham -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield Yay!
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh, sorry @winter-rose , I didn’t see you there! I did meh, but I got more done later. I’m going to be writing again soon.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I’m over half done with the nano word count! 29,621 words!
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I’m done for now, @the-bean . How did you do?
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I’m done, @the-bean . How did you do?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Politics in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Hannah-Krynicki yup, that’s about it. Hardcore Libertarianism opts in favor of the constitutional system while ignoring the Biblical principles of morality that have made the system stand so long. They like the structure, but don’t care as much about the foundation. At least in my experience.
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Yes, I’m still here, @the-bean ! I’ll be working for another hour at least. 🙂
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Cool, @the-bean ! 🙂
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I’m going to be studying/writing for the next 2 hours, if anyone wants to join. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Politics in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy @Sarah-H not against the rules— it simply requests that no theological or political differences be the cause of ill-will or harsh words. I don’t believe for a minute either of you would do either of those 😛 , so feel free to debate if you want to.
That said, there isn’t really much point in debating politics now that things are…[Read more] -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Politics in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Christian. 🙂
Thank you to all for keeping this polite!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Politics in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@Sarah-H Oh dear, I didn’t know it was against the forum rules to debate politics. *hides face*
That’s all right though. I didn’t exactly want to argue about it, I just felt like saying something… *little shrug*
I hope you’ve thawed out from your camping trip. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Bless us and splash us, Precious, another Newbie! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Fun fun. 😀
- Load More
