@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic What is your protagonist's main internal struggle in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Well, I have three main protagonists. I really really really don’t want to spoil this but have to if I want to explain them. STOP READING RIGHT HERE IF YOU DON’T WANT SPOILERS.
Okay, good.
The thing is, I have 4 MCs in book one but one of them dies closer to the end.
Bren: Struggles a lot with her past. Her sister died when she…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Word Sprint from :00-:30! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’d be willing to sometime! Is a word sprint where you just totally tune everything else out and write your keyboard off for a certain amount of time? XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Here’s another collage XD. The companion to Kaizuke’s collage, (wink wink @abigail-m @writerlexi1216) Chiaro’s collage! She’s the other MC for The Sunsets of Aedhà na. (And, as the story goes along, she becomes Kaizy’s girlfriend. Lol yes I call him Kaizy)

-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Haha that’s so cool! My mom and her brothers are all born within a couple months of each other… one is in November, and my mom and her other brother are both December!
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Since you read a lot of manga, I have kind of an idea… I was considering making a few short panels from one of my stories/fanfiction. And I was also wondering, if I decided to do that, if you’d be up for reviewing it and making sure it felt like real manga? I’ve always wanted to try it 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone.. I came to this topic a little late XD because I don’t really consider myself much of a poet, but have written a few pieces. I’ll share one I wrote about dandelions here.
Sway, sway, sway all day
Drifting gently on the plumes of May
Hard to get rid of, never welcomed to stay
But they soon in the fall retire and go awa…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@ribbonash Did you draw your profile picture? I love it!! It looks so good!!! (Btw, I’m a fairy and elven type lover lol) If you drew that, AMAZING JOB!!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@ribbonash That’s pretty much how I feel…
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 YASSSSS!!! LoZ fans UNITE!!! It’s such a good series though… which games have you played so far? 😀
Aaaah, thank you 😊 I was trying to work on drawing in my manga style and so I think it turned out really well 😁
@devastate-lasting Thank you!! I worked very hard on it!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Happy Valentine's Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Thank you so much for sharing this!! I hope you had a great Valentine’s Day as well!! You’re so kind and you definitely deserve it. ❤️
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everybody!! Sooo, as some of you may know, I am a BIG Legend of Zelda nerd. I read a lot of the manga XD So any of you like LoZ? Anyways, I drew fan art of Red from Four Swords in my anime style, I think it turned out really well!! 😀 Have any of you read the Four Swords manga? It’s really good… Anyways I’ll stop fangirling and post the ima…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Please pray for me in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline I’ll pray for you. I hope that it goes well! And if God called you to write that poem, well, the rest of them will just have to deal with it!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Heyyy, December 16 is my mom’s birthday too! (XD Idk why I said that, but. Yeah.)
@abigail-m Thank you SO MUCH! I’ve really been all fingers crossed on that people will like my collages, so hearing that makes me very happy!! :DDD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you! 🙂 I enjoyed making it!
@writerlexi1216 Yessss! Glad he is! I tried to definitely go for that aesthetic and play up that aspect of him, heh. <3 😉 😉 😉
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hey! I know I told you about my boy, Kaizuke… 😉 Here’s his full collage!!!

He’s a thinker. An inventor, actually! He’s one of the MCs in a fantasy-romance WIP I (temporarily) abandoned to work on my main series, The Travelers’ Caravan. Currently, the book he’s in is called The Sunsets of Aedhà na, but as a writer, that’s su…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Sounds good! 😀 I should have that done by at least next week!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Of course!! Thank you so much, that means a lot to me!! <3 I really didn’t expect that people would like my art, as my style is very specific and distinct, I guess. But I feel so welcome here on Kingdom Pen with my art and writing! So every time someone requests, it makes me so happy that people like my art!!! <3333
-
Kads replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigailharder Ooooh, I love LoTR too!!! I’m currently halfway through The Two Towers! Who is your favourite character from LoTR? I love the elves. They’re really cool. 😀
Heyyy, blue is also my favourite colour! I really love how pastel blue and pastel yellow look paired together.
Homemade mac and cheese? That’s so cool! I’ve actually never had…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j I do enjoy writing fantasy… so would it be okay to make a post on how to improve your fantasy writing? 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting @abigail-m @writerlexi1216 Thank you guys all so much! I’m really enjoying drawing for all of you!! <3
Also, @writerlexi1216, did you still want me to draw Deek? I know you had requested him a while ago… 🙂
- Load More

I didn’t, a friend did it for me (I requested it for inspiration for one of my stories because I can’t draw that well). Thanks!! I know. (Oh, that’s awesome! ^_^ Is this why you love the picture?)
@ribbonash Tell your friend that they did a GREAT JOB!!! <3 It's REALLY good. (Hehe, yes it is why I love it.)
I will! ^_^