@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Kads started the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hello everybody!! 😉
Have you ever had a fantasy world in your head that you just wish you could actually see?
Welp, y’all, look no further.
I stumbled upon a program similar to Photoshop recently, it is actually very easy to use and very quick too. It’s possible to make portraits (that can look either very real, like actual people, or on the a…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j Me too, eek! I’ll tag you when I make em!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Eeek! Thank you!! <333 I’m glad you’re liking it so far!! <333 Yesss, I’m loving this idea too. It does feel magical!!! <33333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
ASDjkljfhkgyaSDF I came up with a new story idea, and of course that means nEw cHaRaCtERSsSS *singsongy annoying voice* K, so they’re still under development but here’s their basic-ness in all of its glory so far.
Kadotake: Criminal. Doesn’t question motives. The only girl in her crime ring. Has short, curly blonde hair, grey eyes, and is quite…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 6 months ago
@buildsbygideon Hey, that’s super cool! Yeah, I do that too lol. I’m really inclined towards other languages for some reason, I just love learning them or translating phrases, even. For a school project, I’m learning Japanese, and for a li’l mini project my mom wants me to learn how to say something (about like a paragraph of info-length) in…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 YAY!!!!! I’m so glad to hear!!!! <3333 Maybe over the course of the challenge you’ll be able to work up to 1k by the end of the week if you have the time!! <333333 I’m proud of you, girl!!!
@buildsbygideon No problem! I most certainly will! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 HOW HAVE I MISSED THIS TOPIC BEING STARTED AHHH
Ok, I’m DEFINITELY going to be back here. 10000000% definitely. XDDD I am always prepared to fangirl over mah li’l beans.
-
Kads replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres Great!! 😊
@scoutfinch180 Ok, hope your editing goes well!! 👍
@devastate-lasting Ok! The purpose of the challenge is just to be persistent in writing, so as long as you write, then it doesn’t matter how much you write!
@lewilliams It’s ok if you participate in a smaller way! The purpose of the challenge is really just to be per…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Alright, thanks for letting me know! 😀
I’ll also tag one more person: @scoutfinch180
-
Kads replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m I really like that one! (And the Jack London quote is totally me)
Okay, a slight ‘writer insanity’ quote moment I had the other day. Hope it’s ok if I share my own weird quote! XD It’ll take form in a conversation I had with my friend. These exact words were said.
Friend: You can’t kill (insert charrie) at the end of the series,…[Read more]
-
Kads started the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hello, everyone!
For those of you who follow my blog, you might know what this is. 😉 However, if you don’t, I’ll explain it!
So, I am daring all of you to do a writing challenge with me. I’m daring y’all to write 1,000 words or more every day – yes, you read that right – for a week.
This is easier than it sounds. You can work on one of your…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic First Thing You Wrote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j @joy-caroline Hoo boy, this will be an interesting post. XD The first story I EVER wrote was like 3 sentences long, with a bunch of really random questions afterwards. It was about a tree. I can pretty much quote the whole thing from memory, so here goes (minus all the punctuation and spacing issues four year old me slapped in there)…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@buildsbygideon Hey! Sorry I’m SUPER late to respond to this, I forgot to check notifs lol, excuse my tardiness..
Yes! The story behind my alias is this: I was drawing something in manga style (Japanese drawing) and I was like, “hey, I need a Japanese name if I’m doing Japanese drawing!” So my Japanese name is Megumi Kadotake. (Cool tidbit:…[Read more]
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Rough Drafting Book 2! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 YOU HAVE TAGGED THE RIGHT PERSONNNNNNN!!! I think like- 3- no, 4 of my books have war/rebellion in ’em. I loooooove putting betrayal in my stories, so maybe one of the wolves helpes your characters, but then at the end TURNS ON THEM and LEAVES THEM TO DIE.
*cackles*Nono, jk, jk, but that’s just an example of what you could do.…[Read more] -
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean It’s all good! I understand, I can be very busy sometimes too.
@lewilliams Np! Ok, haha, I will keep you in the loop! 🙂
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Please pray for me. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@lucy I’ll pray for you! So sorry to hear that happened! <3 Hope you feel better soon.
- Load More
