@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@tabitha-cassandra I love, love, LOVE writing sassy, sarcastic characters. (Also, those cute shy boys with internal conflict. XD) Ughhhh i love sarcastic charries too too much.
Now, I haven’t actually *started* this novel yet per se, as in writing it yet, but I’ve been mentally outlining and drafting random scenes in my head. (I’m saving it till…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@mkfairygirl Right?? Ugh. Hey, no problem! I loved sprinting! Wanna join me again from 8-9 pm est tonight if you’re free? <3
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@anyone Anybody up to sprinting from :50 for anywhere from 40min to an hour with me? 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
my replies are glitching, oh no XD what I wanted to say was @mkfairygirl I can’t remember how much writing I did. XD I did do some last night, just can’t remember how much or what my last line was.
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
ast night; I just can’t
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@mkfairygirl I’m in! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@lewilliams Thanks! It took… maybe 3 or so hours? XD I kept thinking he wasn’t looking Korean enough lol.
LOL! I don’t like bagels (they’re stodgy and weird, but maybe that’s cuz all the gluten free ones I have to eat are like that), and so I passed that on to him. 😜 (Eyy, thanks! I’m planning to write the novel they’re in in July for Camp…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h Aye, thanks! Yep, this is Seo-jun Yeong, a Korean dude who’s an arrogant jerk, yeehaw. XD I also love to draw my charries allll the time!!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nanisnook XD here’s the blurb for my novel!!
Bren Saidaas had always wished for a life of adventure, but this wasn’t quite what she had pictured. After touching an enchanted sapphire that brings on a curse of gradual death, Bren is faced with two options: lose strength and gradually die, or gather the six shards of the Azure Diamond to re…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nanisnook Ooh, cool! I love that nickname! 😎
LOL I just finished, I went for about 3 hours 😂😂😂 I wrote 2,058 words in one scene as well as a few hundred extra here and there on random edits. The last line I wrote:
“I love you,” he said quickly, and pitching forward, he leaned into Bren with a squeaky noise.
Out of context, but whatever XD…[Read more]
-
Kads and
BuildsByGideon are now friends 5 years, 6 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
YEEHAW finished some art of Seo-jun the other day!! it doesn’t look exactly how I pictured him, and he doesn’t look too korean (I think it’s the jacket that takes away from it lol) but I tried. Enjoy

-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nanisnook Sounds awesome!!
Also, I’ve been meaning to say hi to you but I kept putting it off 😂 Sorry about that! My name’s Grace, you can call me Kadotake (my alias) or Grace; either one is fine. 😊 So this is a hello from me! XD
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nanisnook I’ll start sprinting at :45 if that works? 😎
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
I might sprint later today.. anyone got times that work for them?
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @abigail-m Yes, yes, and yes. XD I’ll surely do your guys’ charries!!! 😎
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
HELLOOOOOO EVERYONE 😁 k idk why that had such enthusiasm 😂 Anyways I am bAcK with 😎CHARACTER UPDATESSS😎
Aight, so I’m pretty sure y’all remember Kadotake. Wellll, here are some more updates on her character/personality and her fellow characters’ personalities!
Name: Shichiko Kadotake
Age: 19
Nationality: Japanese-Canadian (was born in Japan…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @gracie-j @abigail-m THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AHHH XD I am so glad you guys love my drawings and I will happily do more for you!!!
@daisy-torres Awhhh, thank you so much ☺️ That means so much to me!!!! You have just made my day girl ❤️❤️❤️ *infinite hearts your way* I’m super excited to see what you do with it 😊😉😊😉 again thank you, t…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Awesome Poll: Mystery/Thriller Book COVERS!! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 Hey! Sorry I didn’t respond to the title topic in time, I was pretty busy 😅 Anyways! I loved all of the covers, but 1 and 8 were my absolute faves (I picked both in the poll 😂) Great job with those covers btw! Did you make them yourself?
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres 😎😉😉😉

- Load More
