@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook Sure! I’ll join in <333 Hopefully I can geT sOmE stUFF dOnE XD
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I think so! I think Issa and Lexi are sprinting with me today. (Need to read posts to see what time it’ll be at though XD)
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl Done for tonight with about 965 words 🙂 Worked on a blog post!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hey, I’ll hop in here for my blog post! Going to finish it – I started this morn. 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@joy-caroline @lewilliams @writerlexi1216 Done for now… I kept taking breaks all throughout so it kinda lasted longer than it should have. I think I wrote about 760 words? Not exactly sure…
My last line:
She grabbed him in a headlock and ruffled his hair speedily and furiously, all the while jokingly yelling “That’ll teach you to mess wit…
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Awesome! Jumping in now 😁
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Can I hop in here too? 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @issawriter7 @daisy-torres @lewilliams Thanks for sprinting with me, y’all!
@lewilliams (again XD) The finished thingyyyy!!!

-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams @writerlexi1216 @issawriter7 @daisy-torres Clocking out for now.. maybe I’ll sprint again later. I wrote 722 words, with a total draft word count of 49,123. My fave and last lines, in respective order:
She sighed, resigning herself to the fact that their lives weren’t fair. They never would be.
And the last line:
He wanted his mor…
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aight, starting in now 😜
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Thanks!! Wanna see it when it’s done? 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams You go ahead— I’m working on a character design sketch at the moment, I might join at :05 or so? 😊
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Sure! When do you want to? c;
-
Kads replied to the topic Topic suggestion in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres It is weird sometimes. Slightly unrelated, but funny cooking story: I was once making waffles, and the recipe asked for 6 teaspoons of baking powder as well as a teaspoon of baking soda. Welp, I got the baking powder and soda mixed up, and I actually put in 6 teaspoons of BAKING SODA.
You can imagine how that went.
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Series Titles in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I love those titles! And agreeing with JC, Death of Revelation is cool too. 😎
My series titles so far, listed in chronological order:
Aer’eth: A History (open to other titles here relating to history), [A:aH]
The War of the Wood Sprites (open to other title suggestions here relating to war and wood sprites), [TWotWS]
The D…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@anyone Anybody up to sprint? 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j Eheheheheh… I didn’t like him back, but we’re still friends. (Writing tip: I could feel his heartbeat through his shirt. Might be a good descriptor for books.)
Anyways, I agree. Writing TSoA (sunsets, but acronym-ized XD) was super fun. I wish I could date kaizy tho. 😂
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j I mean… uh… I’ve actually been kissed before so I can provide advice on the whole feelings part.
@nanisnook @devastate-lasting I started out that way too. I’d used to be like “I want these two characters to kiss, but, uh, that’s really awkward, idk if I want to.” And then my heart would speed up literally thinking about it.
Annnn…[Read more] -
Kads replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting I will convince you. #goals #authorsareevil #muahahahaha
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 5 months ago
Hey, everyone.. I would like you all to read this! https://kadotakesan.wordpress.com/2021/04/17/reflections-tag/
- Load More
