@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 It’s highly likely that I will still be writing, haha. Hope you have a great lunch! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Also, idk if I sprinted with anyone yesterday, but wrote 212 words. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @gracie-j @mkfairygirl @issawriter7 @lewilliams @abigail-m @nanisnook Anyone up to sprinting? I have a blog post to tackle…
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j Thanks! I actually had a lot of fun making it 😀 I liked giving the images a slight saturation, but none too colourful so that it fits with the aesthetic… Pfft, I had to give him a good collageÂ
since i fangirl for him and love him too much. -
Kads replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j Ahaha, thank you <3 I’m glad you like them!!! (Yass, they are the best. XD) <3333333
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j Hey, girl! I gotta ask the master for some advice here. I haven’t written this scene yet, but… I’m hoping it’ll go something around these lines. (Warning: I’m literally making this up on the spot, but the scene will go like this. It’ll obv be written different when I actually get around to it, though.) Is this too cheesy? XD (also, @wri…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Hey everybodyyyyy!!! I am BACK with a collage for one of the main characters of my crime novel.
*cough* Also, may or may not be currently obsessing over him. *cough*
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Got 299 words in!
Here is the scene I wrote XDDD A chemistry scene between the two main characters of my crime novel.

-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres It feels like I wrote less this week!!! Whaaaattt??? XD Congrats, everyone! 🥳 We are awesome and totally need to keep doing this!!!!
Also, hosting a sprint w/ @writerlexi1216 at 8pm est! Anyone wanna join us?
-
Kads replied to the topic how do y'all stick with one project at a time…? :/ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 Pfft, what are you talking about? I don’t focus!
XD I will do all the development I want for a new plot/novel idea, but I will force myself NOT to write it. I’m currently trying my hand at a crime novel set in Japan (you might’ve heard me talk about it before), but I’m forcing myself to save it for NaNo. I’ve literally only written one…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@mkfairygirl @issawriter7 I’m going to come back here at the end of the day to share total word count since I have stuff to do but will def write more later. 😜
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@mkfairygirl @issawriter7 Actually jumping in now; I had something to do so am going to start now. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook @writerlexi1216 @issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @daisy-torres @lewilliams @devastate-lasting Anybody up to a sprint? 🙂 I’ll be jumping in at :40 or so.
-
Kads replied to the topic Topic suggestion in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres Oof. That’s really bad XD must have been so terrible
@lewilliams Ok! I’ll see if I can screenshot the recipe or something like that… I’d be excited to see what you think!! #fellowglutenfreeian
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @issawriter7 Done my sonnet at 110 words. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic whatcha think of this cover? in the forum Art 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 Love this! You’re inspiring me to make a mock cover now >u<
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook Ended up finishing a bit ago with 227 words… I was researching book formatting and whatever. Also, I’m unmotivated rn, oof.
@writerlexi1216 Jumping in now! :p Time to work on my sonnet!
-
Kads replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lydia-s Hey! Sorry this is late… I’ve been busy lol. Here’s the basic gist of my WIP:

-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook Sorry! Was out doing chores… I think I’ll continue the sprint now that I’m back. 😉
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
