@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I love that!! My favorite characters from LotR are Sam, Legolas, and Aragorn.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! I actually plan to start a thread today where I’ll share chapters of my WIP!
-
Light and
Arien are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hi!! Did you draw your profile pic?
Hey! (Gotcha 😉)
Hi!! I used to be really bad at volleyball, but I’ve gotten better! It just takes time and practice 😄 This year was my second year playing, but I’ve learned a lot.
1. I’ve done lots of different writing, even though some of those projects weren…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Those are neat!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
So cool!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness @theloonyone
Simon
The four friends conversed among each other and decided that Simon and Beth would go with the group to look for food, and that Carter and Carmen would stay behind. Carter had at first wanted to go to get food, but he was satisfied after Beth rustled through her satchel…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @ava-blue @theloonyone@mineralizedwritings
I got another one for Eddie and Ellie. Y’all gave me a new hyper-fixation. All I’m going to be doing for the next month is making mood boards XD

-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Love those!! Thanks for sharing! A few mornings ago I was reading the scriptures, but I don’t remember exactly what chapter or title, but one of the scriptures was:
“But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he be drowned in the d…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I like both of them : )
Lyla’s so cool ❤️
Thank you!! Yes we love our mood boards 😅😂. Yeah, I tried to find aesthetics in that pink color.
Ooh DANTE!! Love it! That looks like him. 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwriting
Thats alright girl!! A week or so ago I thought @mineralizedwritings character Layson was her other charrie Tauren 😂. And then this week I thought @keilah-h’s character Kad was @Loopylinns. So don’t worry 😉!
Ooh I love your mood board!! That’s so cool 😀!! Love it ❤️!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @ava-blue @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
Ok, here’s my attempt. This is a mood board for Dante.

-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I gave her a hug for you. She said thanks 😂❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I actually shared that one 😊. Thank you! Your welcome! Okay I will
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings
Awww thank y’all!! It took me forever to make this. I’m a major perfectionist 😂😅.
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
OMG. IS PAXTON ABOUT TO COMFORT DIETRICH?!?! Y’ALL PUTTING MY EMOTIONS INTO OVERDRIVE TONIGHT XDD.
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Soo…I already kinda liked Dietrich, (better than Adolphus and Frida, anyway…and when he wasn’t abusing Leo and Rueben and the brothers) And now GIRL!!!! OH MY GOSH GIRL, DIETRICH!!! THATS SO SAD AND ABSOLUTELY AWESOME THAT HE’S CHANGING!!! And in your actual book he’s getting a redemption ark too?! Girl!! ❤&…[Read more]
-
Light and
Esther are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah. I will be sharing some of my more recent work someday soon. 🙂
- Load More
