@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
OH MY GOSH GIRL!!!! THEY ARE ADORABLE AND SOOO PRECIOUS AHHHHH 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Soooo sweet ahhh  ❤❤❤
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
oh dear…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Did y’all want to continue this? I know Godly mentioned maybe meeting up with Hans and Hemlock…?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Tirion
Tirion nodded. “Cool.”
Riker glanced at the time. “We should probably get to class.”
“Yeah, don’t want to be the awkward late students.” Tirion agreed.
The two boys began their hurried stroll to English class.
“So, did you already know some of the people here when you first came?” Tirion asked.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Do your characters hate you? in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 4 months ago
I love this idea! And that poem was amazing!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
What is your favorite art media?
well since I already said pen, I share my long-time favorite… which has been pencil/graphite. 😁

-
Euodia replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
What is your favorite thing or way to draw or paint?
My favorite way to create art is always changing as I find new styles and media that I like. But atm, I’m loving drawing with pens. It can get annoying when you can’t erase something, but then I get to be creative. If I make a mistake I find a way to use it in the drawing. Anywhoo… this is my…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohhh fun challenge!
And for the ‘Sharing Prompt’…
What is the last thing you drew?
This cow… *ahem* it’s… interesting…

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
oh, weird, it just appeared, sorry😅
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep, Absolutely! The Savior taught us to love our enemies, not to say that queer individuals are our enemy, but many can be for that reason, and the principle remains the same.
Btw, I still only have a link to the Radical site, could you maybe tell me what the video is called?
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Gosh, there are so many stories, idk who to reply to!
BUCKELENE WAS AMAZING!!!!! THEY ARE SO FREAKING SWEET!!! ❤
And Riker&Iris were just 😍
Pax and Luna!!! AWWWW!
Lyn and Grimmmmmm
*whispers* and did you kill Jocelyn? *whimpers*
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Baby animals are just the best 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my word those graphite drawings look so good!!! 🤩
I love that!! It looks awesome!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
@folith-feolin @orangearmadillo
I completely agree on what you’ve said concerning gender ideology, and it was in the subtext of what I said about technology. My Church is very firm with the Proclamation to the Family, which is simply collecting and reaffirming what we already believed:
[ h…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?!
THEIR CUTENESS MAKES EVERYONE SMILE! 😂😍
THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
🤣 Yeah, poor girl XD haha, good for you!!! XD (average woman height in the US is around 5’4″, so yes, you are above average 😉) I’m probably about 5’3″ or something like that, lol, and i don’t think I’m really gonna grow anymore XD
Oh ok 😄
Well, it’s just the height God wants you to be 😊
But hey, look, you’re as tall as Leo!!! (p…
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha, that’d be so fitting for them 🤣🤣
Ikr? 🤣
aww, it would!!! Fynn needs a girl! XD #FindFynnAGirlLol 🤣🤣
Yesss!! I seriously need to find him one!! She’ll probably show up briefly in the trilogy, then show up again in the sequel. 😏 (Maybe today’s a good day for building a character… ὠ…
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
they’re just so perfect together!!! 🥰
Yes, for sure! 😊
and it is funny, Iris is, like, at least a whole foot shorter than Riker, poor girl XD
She’s at MOST 5 feet tall 😅
Oh no, poor Iris! 😂 I have to say I’ve never really experience that. Our family is pretty tall. I’m 5’ 6’’ and I’m thirteen. (I guess that’s tall for my age…?…[Read more]
- Load More
