@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Welp… I totally forgot about this… 🤦🏻♀️
I don’t know if I’ll join in again. So I guess we’ll see. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh boy 😬😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
Praise the Lord! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m assuming we’ll wait until English is over for Derek to meet Edrich and Aramis…? I don’t know what electives they’re in. Derek is taking Coding and Karate/Martial Arts (I think this is also Self Defense). (Yeah, I just changed his elective 😛 )
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool! I guess that’s fair. So if there’s outside the box, inside the box, and like the box, can you think upon, under, maybe against the box???
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Well… um… I don’t know. heh 😅
It happens in the sequel to the trilogy, but I don’t know exactly what happened. All I know is that it is something bad and it’s going to test Ami’s faith. 🥺 (And Ev’s too I guess) (Don’t worry tho, Ev still lives. I couldn’t kill him off. 😉)
Yw!!
Aww, thx!! Yes, for sure 😊…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yesss that was SO sweet!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AWWWW Novemberrrrr, poor baby. 😭 He did tho, proud of him!
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So sweet!! 🥰
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
you know what I’m loving? the fact that LEGIT KIDS BASICALLY are taking care of Jared…and he’s like in his 20s 😭
IT IS LIKE THE SWEETEST, FLUFFIEST PICTURE OF THESE SWEET KIDS ACTING LIKE DOTING PARENTS AND ADULTS AND JARED IS LIKE A LITTLE BABY BOY WHO JUST NEEDS LOVE
UGHHH I KNOW RIGHT ὢ…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
you know what I’m loving? the fact that LEGIT KIDS BASICALLY are taking care of Jared…and he’s like in his 20s 😭
IT IS LIKE THE SWEETEST, FLUFFIEST PICTURE OF THESE SWEET KIDS ACTING LIKE DOTING PARENTS AND ADULTS AND JARED IS LIKE A LITTLE BABY BOY WHO JUST NEEDS LOVE
UGHHH I KNOW RIGHT …[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
AHHHH LAYSON?!?! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
WowÂ😍😍😍😍And LESLI!!! Awww I love it girl!!!
Great job, it looks AMAZING!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Imagination: My Gold Mine. in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi Kathleen! Great topic, and wonderful point!
Something I think many writers will get mixed up is creativity vs originality. Many writers do aspire to make something different to call their own, but then to be their own, it can’t be like anything else that already existed, right? So eventually you’ll find a story about… a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @smiley @acancello @sarafini @mineralizedwritings @zemira @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Day 8: Hands
Ship: Everdala (Everton and Amidala)
(FYI, this is in the far future, when they’re married)
A tear slipped down Ami’s cheek. How long would he be like this? She watched Ev’s chest move up and down with each small breath…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I have many works in progress (I get exciting book ideas on a regular basis XD). The one I am trying to focus on is one about a teenage girl whose spy parents disappeared when she was younger, leaving behind clues to a large conspiracy. I am a definite pantser. XD
Oh that sounds so cool!! I love that!
I have a few fav artists… B…
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll be praying for you!! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Imagination: My Gold Mine. in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness… just… YES!!
I can’t wait to discuss this with you and everyone else. I don’t have time now, but I’ll definitely get on tomorrow and share some thoughts! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I know, I’m so excited to write him as a teenager!! 😆
I’ll probably get to his RP tomorrow, btw.
- Load More
