@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I was just reading everything you shared for your WWI WIP! AHHHH I love it! I’m excited to hear more about Hans and what he was like before Riker & Leon’s story.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
legit, tho, on another note, girl…oh my gosh…I listen to a lot of Danny Gokey…and his songs can be REALLY emotional and make me cry way too much, heh, 😅😂,…but his newest song, “My America”, girl…it literally makes me cry almost…Every. Single. Time.
AHH I don’t listen to him very much but the songs I have heard were SO sad! I’ll ha…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
do you really WANT to know??? 😅😭😭😭
(the sis and bro are Riker and Angelina tho…)
probably not 😭😭😭
arghhhhh, what did you do to the poor babies?!?!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
FINALLY read your other three (or maybe it was two…) chapters for the Steve&Wanda fanfic! And I LOVE it SO much!!!! They’re so sweeeeeet!
GIRLLLL I love the fanficcccc!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings oh, lol, you took me literally. Sorry I probably could’ve written that a lot better. I just meant that the servant had like a narrow face or something like a mouse, but I think I like this version of her a lot better. 😂
-
Light posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c @felicity @livingwoodchronicles @HighScribeOfAetherium @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @acancello @awsumfaith @keilah-h @smiley @sarafini @starshiness @whalekeeper @smiley @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @anyone-else-I’m-forgetting-so-sorry-XD
Hello everyone!! So tomorrow I am leaving to go…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awwwwwwwww I love all of them so much!! 🥰🥰🥰
Oh my goodness Felix… 😍
And Hans 🥺💔 Why is he so adorable 😭😭😭
*heart is broken*
-
Light and
Kylie are now friends 3 years, 2 months ago -
Euodia and
Kylie are now friends 3 years, 2 months ago -
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Could I introduce my new teacher character by having him break up the fight with Snake and the others? Or have they all left each other already?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Probably should have explained that a little better earlier
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Well technically he’s not an alien in this au… he’s just some sort of fantasy creature. I didn’t think that his usual sci-fi setting fit this rp’s aesthetic.
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, sounds like I’d enjoy those! I’ll definitely look them up!!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
of course!! I’d love to hear! 💕💕
I will let everyone know…Fallen Dreams will be a much harder, deeper book, as both MC’s don’t have positive character arcs, and the ending will be more bitter than sweet for this planned Novel.
Oh noooo 😭😭😭
One of the biggest things I’m trying to show through it is what happens when people,…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks so much light!!
You’re welcome!! 🥰
Yeah so the soldiers here exist some 200 years before Tauren and Lesli. I might right a prequel or do a couple short stories with the characters, but they aren’t a part of the main series. It’s just to set up that the world was in a almost sci fi setting, and was getting destroyed by…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wait what scene is your profile pic from?
Lol it’s from Infinity War! Some of Thanos’ aliens are trying to take over New York City, and Dr Strange is not having it. Tony is just kinda there XD The alien is trying to talk, and Tony interrupts him and says “I’m sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta…[Read more]
- Load More

We will miss you! Have fun at church camp!💗
Thank you!! Miss you too girl! 🥰
We’ll miss you light! I hope you have a great time! 💗💗💗
Oooh, exciting! Hope you have tons of fun!!
Bye girl! Have SOOOO much fun! ❤