@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Haven’t used this topic in a while, but I think I have a new character for Paper Stars who needs a name.
This character is a scientist who lives on his own in the middle of an asteroid belt, dedicating his life to studying an endangered species of alien squid. He looks human except for his eyes which are black where ours are white, and which have…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yes! Sci fi! Space! This will be fun.
@hybridlore So are our characters just passengers or crewmen as well?
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahh!! How did I totally forget to comment on this topic?!
*ahem*
Anyway, I’ll probably get to it after I get home from vacay. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey, welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Awesome username by the way. 😉 I love it.
Oooh! I write dystopian too! (But I also have ideas for stories in like every other genre. XD)
I don’t know what else to say soooo, que…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I totally understand! I probably won’t be super active either once school gets in full swing next month. I’ll miss ya, but I look forward to when you are active!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hmm, let’s see, I think the story that I’m working on now (I have no idea for a title xD) probably came from some kind of question, a random thought about the plot, but I also have read a couple books like it so it could have come from that too.
Awesome!!
Ummm, I get inspired listening to songs, talking with my family (sometimes we say…
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @landric @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @smiley @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin
Hey everyone!! I’ll be o…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Some people are not able to post in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 2 months ago
Sometimes posting on KP acts a little funky. 🤷🏻♀️ It should fix itself soon, if it hasn’t already.
-
Esther replied to the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
What has inspired your WIP?
Definitely real life. I draw inspiration from the people and circumstances around me and try to infuse some of that into my writing.
One part in particular though, is when my group goes underground through basically an underground maze created by a resistance group. That was based of off the Strander burrows from the…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey everyone! I thought it’d be fun to have a topic where we talk about writing inspiration. So I have two questions.
What has inspired your WIP?
This could be something that has inspired your WIP as a whole, or maybe just a certain character, scene, or aspect of the world.
Where do you find inspiration?
When you’re stuck, or just want to fee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sci-fi role play?!? I am totally in! Could you guys tag me when/if you make it?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Okay, just wanted to say I’m not ignoring you XD
Since you asked that I’ve been typing everything out and have been very inspired, sooo…. hopefully you’ll actually get to hear about this soon
-
Euodia replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awwww I loved that chapter!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
*SPITS OUT TEA*
WAIT WHUUUUUUUT!?!?!?!?!
I don’t remember hearing about this fanfic….
BUT I LOVE IT! But I don’t…. BUT I DO!
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
PAXTON! ARGHHHHHH, I LOVE THAT BABY! 😭😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
PETERRR! You’re such a big boi. 😭 And Steve, so brave! ❤
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awwww all the BOIS!!!!! 😍😭 They’re all so sweet but heartbreaking! And the kids are just adorable.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwrier76
Aww, I love them all!! 😆
And I think I love Adolphus even more! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awww, I love all of their families so much!!! 🥰😍
- Load More

Have fun!!!!
That’s ok, have fun!