@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Euodia replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wait, where was the stuff Godly was fangirling over??? Did I miss it? 😂 Also, I love all of those names!! My brother’s name is Boaz so I love seeing people use that uncommon name. 😉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, I just read the fanfic scene and EEEEEE, I love it.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
OH. MY. WORD. GIRL, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!! AHHHHH!!!! It’s like two of my favorite things mixed together! 😍😍😍😍😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aghhhh, I love that scene, girl! It’s so inserting thinking about these two different perspectives. 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AWWWWWW, the babiesssss, they’re so cute. 😍 I loved them playing I Spy. 😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow I just called a blob of slime adorable 😐
It is a very high compliment, thank you XD
Liko looks so sweet!!
Thanks!
Liko
“I mean… have you seen anyone else on board? Maybe with scales?”
Liko rubbed the back of his neck.
“You mean like reptilians? Or liath shifters? We have a lot of both…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awwwww Sophie 💖💖😭😭😭😭 That is so saddddd!!! I hope she finds a cute ranch hand 🤣😉💖
I love it girl!! I don’t think I’ve ever read any of your book-writing, only fanfics lol 😀 I really like your writing style!
Wow, this whole thing yesterday? (I’m a slow writer xD)
Me too girl, me toooo 🤣😉 I’m lucky to get two paragraphs d…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awwwwww Leonnnn 🥰🥰🥰😭😭😭
And Rikerrrrrr 💖💖💖😭😭😭
Aaaa I love it so much girl!!!
Awwww Shauna is so sweet!! I love it girl!! Haha the boy’s reaction when they saw the money XD 💖
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Whuuuuut, yayyyyyy!!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Questions, questions and more questions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
A forum all about questions… where have I seen that?🤔 Eeh, probably nowhere, right?😂
I would say that it depends on who you are. If you are say, Brandon Sanderson, then handling 10 books at a time won’t overwhelm you, but we are not all Brandon Sanderson. If you are J.R.R Tolkien, then using your life to perfect a single project is won’t cause…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey, I don’t really know you or what you’re going through, but I just prayed for you and will try to remember to keep praying. I hope you’re able to get some sunshine and sleep and maybe a hug from someone. I would totally give you that hug if I could though a computer. Instead maybe I could draw your favorite animal or…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I think it’s either yours or @whalekeeper ‘s turn
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore Thanks! Lol well here’s the drawing Dusty is based off of

-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
NYXIEEEEEEEEE 😭😭😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh wow! I really like this!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks for the warning! Don’t worry I’m not at all bothered by language or gore most of the time.
Oh, also, have you seen Hilda? It’s a really good fantasy animated show on Netflix
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I finally drew himmmm
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago

- Load More
