@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
oh wowwwww, haven’t rped for awhile. i don’t even know what to do…
OH! we haven’t done our bully boys for awhile… where are they currently at?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahhhhh I love that board!!! I love the two half faces as one 😱 creepy cool.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
hey! if you’re still planning on using Wix and need help I use Wix for my blog and would love to help you!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
We’re discussing the concept of 4 dimensions? I’m tracing your conversation back to understand what lead to it, and your getting me excited. So you want to make a Interstellar inspired story with more Christian themes mixed in, and now you’ve mentioned bring up the 4th dimension.
To clarify Keilah, extra spatial dimensions in…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
That’s very true, how much do we really know? I think one of the few things we can know is that for now there is a lot we don’t. There is so much in all creation, and it really is foolish to believe we have any idea how it all really works, unless it is revealed unto us by the Father. But it is very fun to entertain different ideas and…[Read more]
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Have to agree there! I’m already craving pumpkin spice lattes and dreaming of golden leaves… 🙂
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hello, @light-warrior-pen!
Favorite character: Prince Willibert, mostly because of his name. And because he puzzles me to no end.
Favorite ice-cream: espresso is really good, with vanilla and something chocolate.
Where would I go? Eh, I’ll say southern France. Just because that’s what I’ve been saying lately, and it sounds cool to visit…[Read more]
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey, @acancello! That’s so cool! What made you guys move to NC and get interested in farming? I’ll have to send you the link to our farm website once I finish updating it. We started the same way, with chickens and a garden 🙂
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Well, it’s a pretty image anyway. I like it too.
Neat that you used to live in Minnesota! Yeah, we love our extreme temps over here. Boiling summers, freezing winters. On the whole, it’s lovely. The scenery never stays the same for long.
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
So with the faeries, I wanted to call back to traditional fairy tales, where you have these mystical beings who could be either good or evil, everybody has different takes on it, different stories– they seem to appear out of nowhere sometimes, and then other times they were part of the community for a long time with few people…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Probably hard; I enjoy whimsical storytelling, and have indulged in it. Off-the-cuff, in the moment stories. But when it’s something I really care about, I have to organize the ideas, compare them to my fundamental beliefs, figure out how they correspond to God’s way of thinking… I admire Tolkien quite a bit, even if I don’t plan to worldbu…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @freedomwiter76 @ava-blue @people
Here’s some drawings of the twins that I don’t think I’ve shown yet

-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi, @esther-c! Thanks for the welcome. I’m currently a terrible volleyball player! And I’m glad to hear you enjoyed Peterson’s book!
Wow. Especially in light of God’s Word, I take great delight in all three elements of Story, seeing that God does too! But when it comes down to it, I might say characters. I think God pours the most love into his…[Read more]
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Greetings, @keilah-h! Nice to get acquainted!
Interstellar has a great soundtrack, though anything by Hans Zimmer is stellar! But yeah, the story felt a bit nihilistic. But since I’m into regenerative agriculture/permaculture, and I also believe that God plans to establish His kingdom on earth after all is said and done, I really want to write a…[Read more]
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Greetings, @arcaneaxiom! Thank you. We are rejoicing in God’s healing hand! He is good (even if she had been paralysed, as could easily have been the case).
Lovely questions!
Probably hard; I enjoy whimsical storytelling, and have indulged in it. Off-the-cuff, in the moment stories. But when it’s something I really care about, I have to organize…[Read more]
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Greetings, @hybridlore! I’m guessing your profile picture is your art, like mine– I will have to check out the art forum at some point!
I checked out Natalie Sideserf, and my five-year-old sister thought the video we watched was enormously funny! Since I live in a fairly small town, people generally want your boring buttercream sheet cakes, so…[Read more]
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hello @highscribeofaetherium! Nice to meet you! Also so refreshing to run across another Megan Whalen Turner and Andrew Peterson geek!
Um… I am not the go-to joke person in my family. But, since it was a question: do you know Where a general keeps his armies?
Sad to say, I live in the upper midwest and any states I’ve visited are in that area.…[Read more]
-
Pixie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hello, @acancello! Wow, we have a lot of shared interests 🙂 I do love the subject of food!! We love to experiment in the kitchen in our family.
Favorite book series is a tough question: most recent is the Queen’s Theif series, but longest-standing is Lloyd Alexander’s Prydain or Lewis’ Narnia.
Um, closest thing to a sport might be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
You’re so welcome! <3
Oh yes, definitely keep him around. 😉 I feel like there’s tons of potential for his backstory and his role in the story… 😏 I don’t have any ideas in particular on what that could be right now, but I always love characters that the readers don’t know quite everything about.
- Load More
