@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok! 😀 Oh yeah, definitely not all the time 😅
And sounds good! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @anyone-else-I-forgot-sorry-lol
Sooo, I didn’t read through all the past RPs but I know something big happened, so could someone give me a summary of what’s gone on in the past day or so that I’ve missed?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
😅😅😅 About 3 years. since Covid really😂
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
ok…
so…
I just saw on the SHIPS SHIPS AND SHIPSSSSS (lol) forum…
Jezyk&Edyta 😭
The baby has a love interest? NOOOO 😭😭😭😭😭
THAT MAKES IT SO MUCH WORSE 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
😭😭😭😭😭😭
I knowwwwwww, i’m so sorryyyyy *offers you tissues and cookies*
it’s okayyyyy 😭 I’ll be ok eventually 🥺 Awww thank you *takes a cookie and gives you a hug*
ahh, tysm!!!! 💖💖💖
💖💖💖 You’re soooo welcome girl!!!
idk if it’ll happen or not…but for now…yes…it has to happen to the J…and i’m so sorryyyyyyyyy 😭…
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
😭😭😭
OH, BUT DO NOT FRET!!!! Alec tells Alex before she dies that he’s her brother…but still…they never get to have that brother-sister relationship…😭😭😭😭
Oh well that’s good 💖 But STILLLL 😭😭😭😭
I KNOW, THE BABIES!!!!!
YESSSS!!!! 😭💖😭💖😭💖
AHH, GIRL, TYSM!!!!! 😭💖💖💕💕🥹
YOU’RE SOOO WELCOME SISTER!! 💕💕💕💕
LOL! Well, glad you like Vlad’s…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Hey y’all I was just missing this and wondering if you girls wanna start this RP back up? I’m missing lil Bren especially 🥹
Not missing writing as Vance tho 🙄😶🤣
Totally ok if y’all don’t have time, just checking 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool! That was a cute story idea. 🙃
Aww thanks! 🥰 Yeah it was cute. My mom and a friend of mine both think that I would be good at writing children’s books, and I do want to write those too, so who knows, one day I might turn in into a children’s book 🙃😊
Yeah… very scary… I used to want to be a marine biologist, but I think I’d rather just…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I really love the depth of your cultures! It all sounds so cool, and I am definitely still interested! How did you come up with your conlang? I really like it!
Thanks! Which one?😅 They each have their own, though I’m assuming you mean Lasi’el? Lasi’el is the most developed of my languages, and one of my favorites. I wanted a language made of…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
No worries! I enjoy long responses, but I’ve been busy the last couple days and have been struggling to get just a few posts done.
I honestly haven’t spent too much time worldbuilding because I’m a hard pantser XD but I could definitely see myself working on some sort of solar system with extreme worldbuilding sometime soon. I’m just…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, my apologies! Breaking people was never my intention😂
Thanks😅 Yeah, there’s a lot of unique perceptions of reality that would occur in each of them. Era five specifically though, I realized would create a very sad worldview in everyone, and it would become very worldly for many different reasons. So I’m thinking…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@people
Liko
Dusty and Liko waved to the passengers as they walked, scampered, and slid off towards the commons. Liko then scooped up his jiggly companion and began walking to his own separate employee room.
Alright, calling it a full room might have been an exaggeration. It was more like a closet. A cot was shoved into one corner along with a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 (sorry for bursting in but I just had to say…well several things 😂)
Firstly tho…
ALEC IS ALEX’S BROTHER?!?! OH MY GOODNESS!!! That’s so awesome and sad and heartbreaking and just ughhhhhh 😭😭😭
But wait…they don’t know about each other before she dies? NOOOO *is reminded of another sibling duo that is separated without kn…[Read more]
-
Light and
-GRCR- are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago -
Euodia and
MineralizedWritings are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago -
Light replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Awww Rashion sounds like a great character and I love him alreadyy 😍😍😍 That’s a great choice! 😊
Oh same girl!! Well, about the writing for a longggg time but actually trying to write around 11 or 12. Lol yeah I started this little book when I was around 12 about a little boy named Matthew trying to protect his pet, a white deer fawn from…[Read more]
-
Light and
Smiley are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago -
Light replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hello and welcome to KP! Sorry I’m a bit late 😅. I’m Lightoverdarkness6, (or just Light 😉) A home schooled teen girl who enjoys writing, drawing, exploring the great outdoors, playing piano, ranting about books and movies, and our Savior, Jesus Christ. ❤
Andddd it seems since I’m late, everyone has already asked mostly all the newbie…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@FREEDOMWRITE76
NOOOOOO RIKERRRRR 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
AAHHHH IT’S SOOOO SADDDD
😭😭😭😭😭😭
I love your writing sooo much!!!! But…
FrEeDoM Noooo DO NOT hurt the J baby pleaseeee 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
And
HANS…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Sorry this is so late of a response.
Well, what I meant was, in Extroit (and probably Ethrin too) there are stations areas you can go to that, like, can literally portal you into… well… McDonald’s Island. Have you ever seen McDonald’s Island on the map (irl)? It’s a tiny island-thing near Antartica… well, thats where the portal sends the c…
- Load More
