@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @calyhuge @anyone-else-i’m-forgetting
Y’ALL!
I’m loving this 😭
Okay, with all of this new ‘protect Pax squad’ thing going on… i feel like we need some girls in this group. I mean, all of the boys are so sweet and kind to Pax but I feel like he needs some girls to come and baby him. 😂 Like…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
sure! Lol weren’t the boys kinda “infatuated” with her? XD or at least one of them
XD Um… yeah *coughs* that would be my Zyrin
XD Poor Zyrin <3
Does anyone remember where we left off?? lol I know it was a while ago 😅
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
We got another Sanderson fan, let’s go!!!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hello, welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom. I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and my current project is a universe I’m making with my sister called the Septrum.
Questions!
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (Hard meaning more concrete def…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
I think freedom and I’s little group with cap and tauren and Lesli is kinda dead at the moment…
yeahhhh, I was kinda waiting on everyone else…but I think everyone else forgot about that group 😅😞
Yeahhh 😅😞 It did kinda die. I was waiting on y’all….lol 😅
Maybe we can get it going again somet…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool! My brother is an engineering student, and he is making a sci-fi space fantasy book too! *whispers* I don’t understand half of it!
That’s really cool! Is he getting into the more engineering aspect with spaceships and stuff? Is he exploring other sci-fi concepts with a little more rigor, like with physics and biology?
Soft, m…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hello, welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom. I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and my current project is a universe I’m making with my sister called the Septrum.
Questions!
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (Hard meaning more concrete…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi! I know its been a while but me and @lightoverdarkness6 were wondering if we wanted to revive the RP with Jocelyn, Zyrin, and Dylan?
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*offers you a big hug* and awww, tysm!! 💖💖
*returns the big hug* you’re so welcome girl 💖💖
AAAHHHH WOLFIE AND REUBEN AND LEO AND DIETRICH AND ALL THE PRECIOUS BABIES AHHHHHHH 💖💖💖🥰🥰🥰😭😭😭
I LOVE IT!!! 💖💖💖🥰🥰🥰
AND NOOOO DIETRICHHHHH…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Aghhhhh, I totally understand. 😩
I have finished a couple drafts before, but that doesn’t make it easy. In fact, I’m really struggling to start a new draft for book two in my trilogy and edit draft two of the first book.
I don’t know how to answer your questions except for the fact that I can relate somewhat. XD
Though I think…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awww, I love all of these scenes!!! ❤️ Great job, girl!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awesome! Here it is!
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTc-rG-nunA (delete the space after the h)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 XD yeah, I just don’t really know what Vance would do about that…lol
Oh ok sounds good! Thank you for the list…I wouldn’t have known much lol
And sure! Fenrys is certainly welcome to bump into either of my characters! Though Dylan would probably be the best suited companion…but whatever you want to do!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ahahaha I love this XD 😛😍 These two together are hilarious XDD
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AHH, GIRLLL, I’M SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! 😭😭😭
It’s okay…I’ll be okay 😭😭😭
*offers you a huge plate of cookies and a big box of tissues*
Thank you 💖 *takes cookie* *i-need-a-hug*
I’m so sorrryyyyy…if it makes you feel any better, it made me sad too😭 my baby bois….💖💖💖😭
Yeahhhh 💖💖💖😭😭😭 I’m sorryyyy girllll 💖😭
AaAaaAaaa I loveeee…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Open to suggestions XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
hmm…trying to think what to do to start some conflict maybe? 😂
😂 Lol…yeah…let’s see. We could have some random character just walk through the hall and ask the villains and Bren for directions to the kitchen or something XD idk…maybe we shouldn’t actually RP them ‘plotting’ cuz that could take a while and k…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! That’s good, thanks for the input!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I think tricks are funner anyway, especially when you can intuitively tell what’s going on. Do you know many patterns?
Yeah, it’s basically the annoyance of having to flip them individually, doesn’t seem to hinder the best cubers though, the record being .75 seconds!
Yep, there’s been the famous 4d cube online for a…[Read more]
- Load More
