@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Yes, Rishona does represent Eve in the prologue.
Right, she represents Eve, but is she literally Eve? Is Earth here the same Earth we know, and therefore the story of Adam and Eve is really just a translation of Rishona’s story?
And I do agree that I use flowery language excessively. I love your ideas, because you have helped…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh those look so cute!!
I think I’ll give Light the chance to rp before I go again if that’s ok.
Okay! Yeah that sounds good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I think I’ll give Light the chance to rp before I go again if that’s ok.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
And Kate

-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Here’s Jack

-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
lol poor Ezrian
Also, I think I might have forgotten this earlier, but all three of the siblings have bangs over their eyes. I can show some pictures. This is Cody. (Not my drawing)

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sure!
EZRIAN
The room was dark, leaving him disoriented. Where am I? Some kind of hallway maybe. He thought, then tripped with a muffled cry. Something clattered as he fell downward, and he got caught in something as a heavy material tangled itself around him. Ezrian thrashed, trying to escape whatever it…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh he looks cool! I’m glad pictures are working again.
Do either of you want to rp?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
PICTURES ARE WORKING YES
I have… no new art.
🙁
Aah it’s the whole crew! They look so great! Also I love the Wanda art she’s one of my favorites.
Those Tauren drawings look awesome! I love the outfits and I can see that you’re getting even better with each drawing.
The colors look so…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Great topic as always! I agree with Trailblazer’s comment, because when it comes to sci-fi/fantasy, really anything goes, you can have one God, or you could have many, or you could have none. So when it comes to that sort of thing, the question should be less of whether or not you have “God” in your world, and more of what is…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
(for some reason I am quite intrigued as to how you approach this, Loops :P)
I am flattered. XD I think I agree with everything you said.
-
Loopy replied to the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
@whalekeeper @other-peeps
ok this a topic I’ve always been really conflicted about so I talked to my dad. Sorry if this post ends up being too long or not making sense.
I think it depends on the story and the author, mostly. In historical fiction and other non-fantasy/sci-fi stories that take place in our world, it’s a lot easier to have…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Interesting. So for the question of whether or not you want Christianity in it, all I can honestly say is that’s entirely up to you. If this were me, I would put in all sorts of Christian themes, and perhaps even correlations to the atonement, but I wouldn’t get into it deliberately. It simply depends on what you want as a writer, and who…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
No worries about the quotes, it’s legible!
Oh wow I never thought about it like that! I was just thinking that the prologue would be how the world of Andromeda took a turn and how evil was let into the world. No, Earth and Andromeda don’t represent Adam and Eve, they’re just two different worlds. I’m not sure if that answe…
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
😍😍😍😍😍
Love those ships @freedomwriter76 !!!
Yeah Tony, Wanda, and Bucky just had a lot of loose ends there
Yeah 😭
which is sad because now they can never talk *cries*
Also omg I didn’t think abt that…*cries* 😭🥺😭🥺😭
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
wait whatt!? Wowww I never would’ve put those two together but now that I think about it that could actually be a really cute sibling dynamic XDXD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I have just read the prologue, and yes, it is very much just the events of the fall, but still intriguing. I’m curious, since this is referred to as Earth and Andromeda, are these not just allegorically, but literally the events of Adam and Eve, just called by different names, then upon being written, oral tradition shifted it…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago

Not sure if the picture will work, and sorry this took so long, but allow me to introduce Ezrian!
Full name: Ezrian Se’vaantian
Age: 22
Description: Tall, with deep tan skin. He has dark hair and eyes. He has strange mind abilities that in his case allow him to steal memories (He won’t…[Read more]
- Load More

