@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah you can join. You might encounter a few other characters eves-dropping outside. Apparently our conversations are pretty interesting XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Well that’s a pretty epic story. Hope those stings heal soon!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
O.O
I thought that was a typo
Are you OKAY??
*blinks* Nope, no typo.
I am okay now!
Tuesday… not so much. XD
Long story short my four siblings and I were working for a neighbor, tearing out lath and plaster in their upstairs. One brother screwed a piece of wood over the only exit due to not wanting to get rubble in their…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
And I’ve drawn Seb and Hugo so many times… I’ll definitely post some when I switch my sketches to digital!!
Ooo yay! I wanna see them! Especially Hugo ❤️
I want to watch Over the Garden Wall!!
You should!!! It’s a lil creepy, but the story is amazing and it has such cozy fall vibes.
Oh, and by the way, me and my siblings started Hilda…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Congrats on finishing! You work so fast!
Also that moodboard looks awesome. Have you read All Quiet on the the Western Front? It’s about WWI and it’s really great at showing what it felt like to be a soldier in the war. It’s also pretty dark, though (obviously. It’s about war.) so it might not be good for you to read if you’re…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Felicity
“I guess I’m the dragon in my world.”
Felicity squinted at the boy. Usually dragons were a bit… spikier? She shrugged.
“Me and Lois-” she began.
“Lois and I.” Lois corrected.
“Me and Lois are from Amberothe Scape. It has six main islands and is ruled by our amazing, wonderful, all-knowing King A…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
wow That’s really pretty!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Light replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That was so good girl!!! So sad and sweet at the same time ❤❤❤
Poor little Sebastian…😭🥺✨❤
And Hugo 😭🥺✨❤
Your characters are now officially in my mental ‘favorite character list’ ❤
And girl I absolutely love your writing style, it is amazing…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww I love these two so much! I’ve re-read this so many times. Your writing makes me want to draw. Poor Seb.
“I thought it was pretty at the restaurant, when you sang about relish and maple syrup.”
This line immediately made me think of 🎶”oh potatoes and molasses”🎶 XD Hehehehe. Sorry, you probably haven’t seen that show. I’m mostly…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
ARGHHHHHH! That is like one of my favorite and least favorite movies of all time!!! 😭😭😭😍😍😍 It’s SO sad but good and my poor heart can’t take it!
I KNOWWW!!!! It’s so conflictingly bittersweettttt 😭😭😍😍 After we finished it I just laid on my bed in shock, and my 11 year old brother comforted me ❤❤
I’m trying to get my family to watch…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@FREEDOMWRITER76
OH MY GOODNESS FREEDOM!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOUUUUUU!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳❤❤❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰🥰
Also…I just told my little brother that you’ve finished your book (he’s been a fan ever since I let him read some of your scenes that you post)…he said to tell you that he wants to read it 🥰🥰
Also @mineral…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Mmm, I see…
Well sorry to disappoint you but there were no pirates involved in my disappearance.
I wish it was pirates. That would’ve been sweet.
Rather, it was bees
… a lot of bees
But, I mean, pirates, bees, same thing, right?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
idk if my first post came through so I repeat…
WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET PIRATES???
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love Thorin so much 🙂
Me toooooo!! I think I am a sucker for the sort of characters I was describing. Well, just the redemptive arch in general. But no one in my family likes Thorin but I’m always like “Yes, he sucked at the beginning, I can agree on that, but he turns and ends of dying to saving everyone!”
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww Erich!! 😭
So, I know you’re not going to be able to make every reader love Erich. But I think we should have more stories that have an ‘unlikeable’ MC. Like they start out not being the greatest character but then you love them more as they change.
I can think of two examples. Tony Stark and Thorin Oakenshield (I know…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Loved that scene girl! I love your characters!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ooooo good idea!! I’ll hopefully be able to do some!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 – haha yay!! Erich and Riker! 😂
Hey y’all, sorry I’m late. XD Had a crazy couple of days… bee chaos… *shivers* anyway, here’s an RP!
Tirion
“Anyway, like I was trying to ask earlier, what worlds are you guys from?” Felicity asked, looking intently at her fellow foodies.
Tirion glanced at Marcel who no…[Read more]
- Load More

