@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Here’s a pic of the 12 collages I’ve done, up on my bulletin board!!
I actually changed my cover image to this, it’s just hard to tell. XD

-
Kads replied to the topic Rock Climbing Scene…Help! in the forum Plotting 5 years, 7 months ago
@hobbitchild I think what you have is great! The only things I’d add would maybe be to describe the stumble of the falling character and the split second reaction, just to maximize the scene! Example (I’ll use random names here): Dillon handed Hayden the harness, and as he pushed it into his hand, Hayden stumbled. His eyes widened, mouth ope…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Another collage for my bird character Enmerelde in my series. 😀

-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm @scoutfinch180 @any-other-atla-fans @i-know-one-person-is-missing I found this really cool fan art of Sokka and wanted to share it! It definitely inspired me, heh.

“Boomerang! You do always come back!”
-
Kads replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oh, ok. Well, I guess it’s okay then? I don’t know though, I was just worried. :p
-
Kads started the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi everyone. I took a look at the forum guidelines the other day, and it says that people ages 13-30 can be on the forum. Am I breaking the forum rules just by being here, since I’m 12? But when I signed up to join the forum though, when I selected my age, 12 was available for me to pick. I feel bad! Am I breaking the rules? I totally understand i…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Thanks! I’m happy that you will make one for me! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Thank you! I like to exchange art with one of my friends that inspires me, so I figured, why not take it to KP? 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you! 😀 I tried to give him a whole vibe and everything even though he dies… Oof. We writers are cruel. Or, as a younger me once put it, “I’m not afraid to slice and dice as needed.”
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Yeah! I’m a self-critic too, so I know how you feel… If you want me to give you any feedback, please let me know! I’m currently in the beta reading process and feedback has helped me a ton. 😀 I’d LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see your book (any part of it!) and would be honoured if you picked me to read for you. <3 🤗
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Even if you feel uncomfortable posting, at least know that if you ever decide to post it I won’t judge you 🙂 I posted my prologue on here once, but for beta reading I just sent specific ppl the whole story through email. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigailharder Cool! I really like Aragorn, too. (My sister just likes all the LoTR movies cause she thinks the actors in them are cute *ullllltimate eye-roll*)
Yeah, I’m thinking of painting my room those colours!! 😀
Haha, it’s fine, girl! It’s been for my whole life, so I don’t really know anything outside of the stuff that’s ok for me to…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aww, that’s really sweet! I’ve always liked cats, my mom is allergic to them though so we sadly can’t have them. Please give your cats a pet on the head from me though! ;3
That’s so cool! Maybe I’ll learn a couple phrases to say hi to you or something XD
Yass, gurl!!!! <33333 XD Seriously though, we should make a book club…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 It’s a really good series. Definitely check it out! 😀 I really love it, it’s among my favourites. 🙂
OH MY GOODNESS, REALLY??? I would SO look forwards to reading that!!!! You don’t have to post it if you don’t feel comfortable, but I know I’d LOVE to read some of your book. <33333
Eyy thanks! XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm Yeah, I think that fanfic is an easy way to get involved in writing. But I normally put myself/one of my various personas/one of my characters into the story with fanfic, so I really have only experience doing that.
@joy-caroline Aaah, thank you! I remember being really proud of it at the time, since it was pretty much my first…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Personality Tip Swap! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone. It seems this topic is a bit… dead at the moment, but I’ll share my tip for character writing. 😀
I actually took the Myers-Briggs personality tests from my characters’ perspectives. That way, when I get the results, I can more accurately write about things that might make them happy or make them feel sad. For example, my…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Okay, thank you VERY VERY much! I’ll definitely do that! :DDD <3 Thank you!!!
(And btw, I loved your blog post about Rina as a Disney princess and other characters!! Lolll!)
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting You should! You were one of my inspirations to start making the collages, lol.
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Thanks! Is there anything I could do better for it? I have a faint interest in the romance genre but am not that good actually writing it if ykwim.
- Load More
