@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@keilah-h Thanks! 🙂 I’m still trying to find elements to create a style that I’m going to use all my life, but I think I’m getting closer.
@calidris Aww, thank you so much!! hehe, that really means a lot to me. I’m still trying to make my style somewhat more realistic but I think I’m getting there. That means so much to me, though! And your OC…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
One of my fantasy MCs, Bren Saidaas!

-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@keilah-h Thanks!! 🙂
@calidris Thank you so so so much! That’s exactly what I wanted to hear about this, haha, so that really means a lot!!! For the outline around the skin and hair, I used a peach and brown (respectively) Stabilo point 88 fine 0,4 pen. (just copying down what the pen’s barrel says XD) For everything else, I used various colours…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Three Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
I wielded my spatula boldly and with confidence, albeit somewhat wavering below the surface.
“Oh. Hey, man,” the figure—me—the thing—I don’t even know crunched up the last of its Poptart, “what’s up?”
It smiled.
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@keilah-h Thanks! I worked pretty hard on it. Haha, yeah. I thought it was cute and aesthetic ♡
-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
A stylized fanart of Jung Hoseok of BTS. 🙂 Actually rather happy with this drawing! Really pleased with how shading and lineart ended up, as well as the style. I love experimenting with styles to find what I like. 🙂

-
Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago
@kathleenramm Aw, dw about it! and THANK YOU! Haha, glad to hear that. You know how to make an artist happy! 😉
Ah, I’ve been drawing for about six years now. Still trying to decide on a style, actually, I am always unhappy with the style I draw in XD I did kinda learn from someone. In second grade, my closest friend at the time was good at…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Three Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
“These ain’t no bugs we dealin’ with,” I said in my toughest gangster voice.
“If you think you sound tough, Milo, you’re wrong. You sound like a… a Southern-farmer-cowboy-dude,” Mirabelle peered up at me.
-
Kads replied to the topic Three Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
My eyes first fell upon the sink, and then darted to the water on the cracked linoleum. I looked back up, throwing wary glances across the room.
There was nothing visible to me, but I did notice that the window, which was previously closed, was now open.
-
Kads replied to the topic Three Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
“Oh, come on, Milo, don’t give me that look; you look like a dissatisfied walrus when you do that,” Mirabelle laughed.
“Dissatisfied walrus or not, you cheated,” I raised an eyebrow at her.
And then there was a rattling from the kitchen.
-
Kads replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years ago
@kathleenramm Indeed. Hmm, I think it really rather became that later on. I didn’t realize how much writing meant to me until I did it more and more. It used to just be a fun hobby and now.. it’s part of who I am, really.
-
Kads replied to the topic Short Story Contest!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@kathleenramm Aw, I’d be really happy if you did! And I’m glad you like the prompts!
-
Kads replied to the topic Short Story Contest!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@mkfairygirl Awesome!!! 😀 I’m super excited to see your entry, then!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Short Story Contest!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@lewilliams Yess! I’m very excited 🙂 I totally get it if you’re busy. Thank you!
-
Kads replied to the topic Short Story Contest!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@daisy-torres Awesome!! Thank you so much!!! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Short Story Contest!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@gracie-j *sighs* Whatever. XD Just… talk it up on your blog, m’kay?
-
Kads replied to the topic Short Story Contest!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@jodi-maile Yay! So glad you’re joining!! :DD I’m very excited to see what you come up with!
-
Kads replied to the topic Short Story Contest!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hey, I’m just glad that you’re entering. XD I’m really excited to see what you’ll cook up! 😉
@gracie-j Please do! I want everyone to know! lol. And no, you can’t say that you called it. I leaked spoilers in an earlier post. Everyone already knew. XD
@devastate-lasting Ah, I totally get that. Don’t worry about it! And thank you.
-
Kads started the topic Short Story Contest!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
The title says it all.
Yep, everyone, for the first time, I’m having a short story contest!!! I’d really appreciate if y’all entered. Please read this for the info! 😀 I highly encourage y’all to enter, because I’d really love to get lots of entries. 🙂
@e-k-seaver @issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @elfwing @daisy-torres @nova21 @writerlexi1216 @jenwrite…[Read more]
- Load More
