@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness!! Julius is so precious!!!
Aww, I’m glad my books give that to you!!! <3333
Oh yes girl!! They are so good! I’m gonna have to practice some discipline to not read your book in one day😂❤️😅. To some writers, that’s very offensive, but not to me. I would love to hear a reader tell me that they read my book in one d…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes! Our poor babies 😭😢.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh thats so cool! Yeah, fur is so hard to draw.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Your so welcome! Yeah, I’ve been working on drawing, so my art can be good enough to share on here, and maybe draw someones character. I’m not ready yet though lol. I don’t want to butcher yalls babies XD.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh…it sounds amazing!!! I love bittersweet books, lol, maybe that’s why I write so many of them. XD
Yeah! They’re so good! I love them too. books that instill feeling and love and sadness and so meaningful. 😊. That’s one reason I love your books!! 🙂
Lol, I, for one, would love to see that. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 That looks so good! I love Lyn’s hair and the background
@arien Yes, you may hug the squidy as well 😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow. I’ll never live that one down😂😬🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️. I’m sorry! I was reading through, and I saw a picture of Tauren, and for some reason, my brain malfunctioned…🤦🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️😅. Layson looks so sweet! I like his ha…
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you for creating this topic!!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
WOW!! That is so good! I love the comic style. Aww, Tauren! I read your first chapter or two that you posted, and I love him! Your really good at drawing!
OMGOSH, that Monopoly game was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣. Poor Grimm😂. That looks so much like me and my family trying to play a game together. Like, with two…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @freedomwriter76
If I forgot anyone, I’m so sorry, I’m just so bad at remembering tags🤦🏻♀️😬😂😅.Wow. I am so behind😅😂. Y’all, thanks for not forgetting me! I’ve been doing school, and then I started a new Christmas love story/and maybe mystery? book (Which is so good, by the way. It’s called The Noel…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
AWW, THANK YOU! YOU ARE TOO!!! YOU ARE SO WELCOME!!! WELL, IT’S ABSOLUTELY TRUE!! Your characters are just so PRECIOUS!!! I CAN NOT WAIT until your books come out! Though, I’ll probably know everything about your books by then XD lol.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Eddie
Voices drifted around Eddie as she slowly regained consciousness.
“Does anyone here have medical experience?” One voice said.
“I do…” A quiet second voice. “But I’m not sure if it’d work on her.”
…Kad?
Wait. Medical experience? Was someone hurt?
The memory came back to her in a flash. She’d been shot.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
the boys and Cammie are still in the room with the trap door, but Kaine ran off. The girls were dropped into a dark room with a tunnel leading off somewhere.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
*squidy lets out a tiny puff of blue nebula instead of ink*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings They look so good! As always, your shading and colors are amazing ❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! And yes you may hug it ☺️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Oh, you were serious about the arrow 😆
Also, @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone I actually did a Beth rp on page 219. Did you all see that? I might’ve tagged you wrong…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
This isn’t from any story of mine. I just wanted to draw a space girl. She turned out really good so I wanted to show you

-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ooo yes let’s have the boys and Cammie go beat up Adolphus and Dietrich. That’d be fun XD (lol just kidding… maybe)
- Load More
