@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh thanks! I’m so glad you like Lesli and Tauren!
You’re sooo welcome!! yes! they’re so Good!! 😀
I’m really savoring everything about how living underground is different, because they don’t know anything different….or do they? 🤨
Okay! Ooh mysterious… XD.
Anyways, 😂
It just y’know.. has to do with future thingys 😉…
-
Light and
Erica are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I really like this!! I love the set up of their home and family life.
Just wondering, how far into the Russo-Ukranian war is it? From what I understand, is it just beginning?
Yeah, @mineralizedwritings tip about changing up the action words with ing and no ing could help the story flow a little better.
Anyway, I loved it! Can’t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! 😊 He’s kinda my favorite.
You’re welcome! Yeah, I can tell :).
…but don’t tell Ed and El. I’d like to keep my life XD
Oh yes! ! don’t want to lose a new friend! I won’t tell. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Speaking of Dante…
DanteÂ
As everyone in the room watched, Eddie stumbled to her feet. Dante watched her the closest, expecting her to come after him, but she seemed too distracted. As his one eye scanned the room intently, he caught the dragon creature, Kad, looking at him. They both looked away quickly, but not be…[Read more]
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! 😊 He’s kinda my favorite.
…but don’t tell Ed and El. I’d like to keep my life XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! Okay, I thought so. I really like Dante’s character! He’s very intriguing. I love his personality!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
You’re all good! There’s so many characters on here it’s impossible to keep track 😆 Yes, Eddie, Ellie, and Dante are mine.
-
Light replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
OH my gosh!! My heart!! RIKER!! it’s not your fault baby!! Not at all!!!
AND LEON AND ADELHIEDE!!! My goodness! Your sweet charries. LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!
UGH HANS!!!! YOU BETTER WATCH YOURSELF…
Girl!!! You did great on showing their feelings and overall reaction!! I mean, it’s heartbreaking, but you did a great job making my…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
AHHH!!! Thank y’all for all the kind words!!! <333
You’re so welcome, sweet friend!!!! 😀 🙂 <3 <3
And y’all…because of all of y’all’s encouragement, I’ve officially reached 37 pages in my draft of this book.
Thank y’all so much. 😭
Oh my goodness!!! That’s awesome!! You ARE SO WELCOME GIRL!! I’m so glad we were able to help encou…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I’m so sorry!! I’m just rocking the ‘mistaking someones character for another’ thing this month XD, right @mineralizedwritings ? XD.
For some reason, I thought Kad was your character i guess bc he’s in the group with Eddie and Ellie (Those are your charries right?) and Dante and Rueben and others.
You can probably just ignore my…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
You can probably just ignore my dragon comment I was partly joking
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 No, Kad isn’t my character
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay! Good ideas! Kad, you mean?
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
TOTALLY!!!!
YES!! XD
Ok I will. 🙂
Hehe…your story is so cute. I love how…
The puppie’s parents were not sweet to them and they died. Heavenly Father killed the parents because they were mean to their children.
That’s so good!!! 😀Yay!! I just read the 2nd chapter, and it’s so cute!! That’s actually really good for 10-11! I’m gonna g…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity I love it! The fancy accents were funny to read XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ok, cool
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I also have a dragon character that I can toss is to cause some chaos if we ever get too bored : P
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings@lightoverdarkness6
I’m thinking my characters and a few others can look for food to bring back while Kaine, Everly, Lyla, Matthew, and whoever else can stay behind and look after the girls’ injuries. But then maybe some villains or whatever can show up while they’re waiting for food. Is that ok?
- Load More
