@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww man! I had just written a RP with Kaine getting out his bow and aiming it right back at Crosshair 😅😂. And Mattthew was just like “whoa man.” XD So is it gonna be like they were never there or they just disappear and are replaced withTauren and Lesli, and everyone’s like “whoa. Where’s Kaine and Everly??” 😂
-
Light replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re so welcome! Thank you! ❤️😊❤️ This is why I love KP 😊❤️.
-
Light replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
😊❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, yeah! We should repost that meme, and sign it “sincerely, the KP group.” 😂😅 I go to bed pretty early for a teen, so I usually write during the day (like I should be right now but that’s not gonna happen 😅🤣) but I would write at night if I could😉😅.
-
Light replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Y’all. I’m so proud of y’all sharing your opinions and some of the things you are going through. I’m a pretty sensitive person too, and I’ve felt embarrassed about it before. Thank you all for sharing, and I hope you know that being sensitive is not something to be embarrassed or ashamed of. And if…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Your welcome 😊!
-
Light replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness, girl!! Tauren!! He’s so sweet and innocent ❤️. That was pulling my heart strings 😂❤️😊. I love their relationship!! And that scene was so sweet 🥲❤️!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sensitive Topics: Abuse in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I still appreciated the flashback scenes, I just had to force myself to focus a little more.
-
Loopy replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
There’s nothing wrong with being more sensitive to dark things! I really respect you bringing this whole thing up a not ignoring your instincts, yet still being so respectful to everyone. Honestly I noticed all the traumatic writing when I first joined too, but I dismissed it as teenage angst or just different writing styles XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sensitive Topics: Abuse in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
This also might just be a style preference thing, idk
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sensitive Topics: Abuse in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
(Not sure who to tag)
So I haven’t had really any trauma or abuse in my life as far as I know, but, as a reader, I do have one tip for writing emotional stuff well, I think.
I’ve noticed that a lot of people tend to use flashbacks a lot to explain their character’s trauma. There’s nothing wrong with this, but I kinda found myself skimmin…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Don’t worry, I won’t share any with spoilers 🙂.
Whoa that looks cool!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing a Native American character in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok cool! I could maybe find a way to do an online tour or something?
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, yeah! Everyone on here loves Wingfeather Saga!
Yeah, do! I’ll try to find some of mine too 😊. -
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
My older brother is awesome!! 😎
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity
That was my point!! I’m glad it worked! 😁😁 -
Light replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I have a lot! One I really like for my character Christopher is “Angel Fire” by Fernando Ortega. And “A Whole New World” from Aladdin (I especially like Peter and Evynne Hollens’ version) is great for him and Briana.
Cool! I love music from Peter and Evynne Hollens!
Great topic! Let me go check my playlist real quick . . .
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve got three too 😀! I’m the oldest, then a younger brother, another younger brother, and my youngest sister.
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I thought the faceclaim for Albert looked like Chris Hemsworth as well! 😆 I’ve never see .A Dog’s Purpose, but I’ve heard of it!
Thanks!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I have three siblings. On order brother and a younger brother and sister. What about you?
- Load More
