@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Lyla’s name is so sweet!
Thank you so much!!
I didn’t know you had a Asher as well!! The meaning does not quite fit with my Asher 😅And the meaning of Lyla is sooo pretty!!
Oh, that’s right, Everton’s brother’s name is Asher too!! That’s cool!! I didn’t realize that! Lol, yeah, he seems mysterious. Aww, thank you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Gotcha
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes. Ev is veeeery outgoing! 🤣 And impulsive… and I could go on… and it may end up being an understatement. Lol 🤣
I love my boy. 😁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
he doesn’t eat people, but he will attack if provoked (which probably won’t happen)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
I just noticed that Ev and Ami literally didn’t meet anyone. Lol 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!! I totally will!!
@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Amidala
Ami instinctively grabbed Ev’s arm and took a few steps back. She stared at the large green eye peeking in through the window.
“Ev… what is that?”
Everton
Ev shakily stood up, and Ami grabbed his arm. She pulled him back a few feet. “Ev… wh…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @everybody_else
So… I think I’ve posted almost all of my charrie faceclaims, but here are the fams of my WIP. (I really need a name for it. Lol 😆)

-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Effie is so cute!!!! ❤️
Are Asher and Iris siblings? Bc their face claims look alike!! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantsy12 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
You asked for it!! XD
Chapter 17
Everton delivered one more punch and moved to the door next to him. He shoved the key in the keyhole and whipped open the door. There stood Amidala. She laughed. “How in the world?”
Ev just smirked. “I’ll tell you later. Come on. We need to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Oh and here’s a description: the normal classic dragon, gold scales, green eyes, six horns around his head, about the size of maybe two semi trucks (?), one wing is shredded so he can’t fly, dragon claw scars along the side of his injured wing, talks directly into peo…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h Ok, dargon time. (He’s not evil, but he will be a bit angry finding himself in a castle room that is much too small for him.)
Carter
Everyone’s friendly conversations were interrupted as the castle shook violently. Carmen stumbled and grabbed Carter’s hand to steady herse…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok… I cannot pick my fave out of all those character name meanings!! XD I love them all!!!!
I really like the sound of the name Jareth!!
Yes! Aubrey is a really pretty name!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I like those names, but I really like the titles of your books!!!
I love the meaning of Christopher!! Christ-bearer. I didn’t know it meant that!
And Cara!
From what I’ve seen from looking around on the forum, all the meanings of your charries’ names really line up with their personality. Except Novem…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I love that name too!! Aubrey. I now have two good friends named Aubrey!! One goes to my church, and then you! But you’re sweeter than her…don’t tell her 😊. I’d like to keep my life 😂😅.
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
That is so sweet…do you mind if I use that in my story?? I just had that thought now. I’m not sure if Lyaksandro would do that but I want him to!!
Oh, I’m sorry I’m just now seeing this. Absolutely, you can use it!! Me and my brother would be honored 😊! Whenever you publish it, I can brag to my friends that my brother and me inspired tha…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
And here’s Iris!
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Here’s Asher!!
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh!!! She is ADORABLE!!!!
-
Light started the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey, everyone!! I’ve seen pics of charries scattered around the forum, but I haven’t found a topic for just pictures of characters…so I made this!! Feel free to post anything else about your charries too!
Tags!! @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @arien @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @queen_of_alva…[Read more]
- Load More
