@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Actually, I think Cammie is in a different group fighting off s sentient windstorm rn. But Milo and Cammie are able to text each other
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
The candy cane fingerprint!! I wrote it and I was like, “What in the world?!” And then I was like, “Let’s just go with it!”
XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great idea!! I may add in Aloth. He’s the villain from my Refined Duology. He’s absolutely terrible. I don’t quite know his motive yet. 😅 I guess I’ll figure it out once I start writing him into the castle.
“Maybe we should start over…” the blonde young woman tapped her chin. “So, you’re Amidala, You’re E…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s totally fine, girl!! I don’t think you’re copying, bc there are only so many good names out there! Lol. Their names go really well together!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks so much for the feedback!! I’m really glad you enjoyed it!!
Yeah… I was a little on the fence about the kissing part, but I went with it anyway bc 1). I didn’t go into detail. 2). It’s supposed to be a bit Hallmark-y, if you know what I mean. 😅
I’m glad it made you laugh. After all, that was the point! 😁 Thanks fo…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, I messed up your tag again! 😅
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Asher and Iris are so cute too! Maybe I just missed it, but are they friends or siblings?
Oh, they are siblings. Thank you!! I’ve been wondering if I should change their names tho, bc Freedom-writer has an Iris and Esther-c Has an Asher, and I don’t want them to think I copied them… Btw, I love the pictures for Durwin and the twins!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I think I figured it out too! Was it on the spoiler forum?
You got it!!
*rubs hands together*
Oh really, I’m not that excited . . . it’s just cold here. Totally just cold (0 degrees rn)
Really?! Whoa. It’s 48 degrees here, plus a wind chill. But on Christmas here it’s gonna be o degrees!!! It hasn’t been that cold here in 40 years, my mom…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Well…You do not have to confirm, nor deny, for I know who you speak of.
Lol, yeah, poor @felicity! I read a lot of the spoiler forum a while back, and I was just like “what?!?!?” when I read..that…about you know who 😂. But seriously, great plot twist tho! It caught me by surprise.
Should we tell her what page it is on the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Any title ideas are appreciated!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Part 1
Brynn Laurier handed Grandma the steaming bowl of soup. “It’s hot,” she warned, setting it down in front of her. Grandma took a large sniff of the soup. “Smells good,” she said.
Brynn watched as Grandma took a spoonful of the soup. She tasted it for a moment. “Perfect,” she proclaimed. Brynn smiled. Finally, she had nailed Grandma’s sou…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @arien @starofthenorth @felicity @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @anyone_please!!
Hey, everybody!!
So, I wrote a short story for my grandparents for Christmas. It’s supposed to be cheesy. I need all the feedback and critique I can get, please!!! A…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Cool character!!
So… I’m not sure if this is an actual name, but it just randomly came to mind.
Xavien.
Oops. Three syllables. 😅
I don’t have any other ideas now, but if I do, I’ll be sure to tell ya!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ev… my boi… 🤦🏻♀️ 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Amidala
Ami winced as she toppled to the floor. Strong, but gentle hands pushed her off of the young woman she had knocked down.
The young man next to her helped the blond haired girl up. They exchanged a few words. Ami tucked her hair behind her ear and was about to push herself off the ground, when the dark haired man held out…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds really cool!!! You should totally go for it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I love your characters’ names though!
Thx so much!!
@godlfantasy12
IKR?!?!
I may have to write out of order for once… 😮 😏 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@those-I-have-yet-to-reply-to
I read through all the character name meanings and they’re great!!! I really like all of them! (I know I didn’t take to the time to tag everybody, but for real, I did take the time to read through all of them! 😅)
@godlfantasy12
Oooooh! It think I know who you’re referring to! I maaaay have peeked at the spoil…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
But, yo, thanks for all the great ideas! Your brain is indeed genius. 😌
Lol
Thx. I try… 😁XD
Really interesting genre idea!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Forgot to tag everybody!
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @aagh!!-i-feel-like-I’m-missing-someone
- Load More
