@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Welcome!!! I bumped into you on another thread, but it’s so nice to meet you!!
I am learning Spanish as well, and play the violin!!
As for my writing, I like a little bit of everything. I wrote the first draft of the first book in a fantasy duology; I am currently writing a dystopian trilogy; I have an idea for a biblical fiction a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the title suggestions!
Awesome!! Thanks for reading!
I’m sure your grandparents will love it!
Thx!! I really hope they do!!
I actually liked how you implied that they kissed but didn’t actually say so. I honestly think that’s cuter and more romantic than saying “he kissed her and…
-
Light replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi there!! Welcome to the Kingdom!! I’m Lightoverdarkness, a Christian teen girl who loves reading, writing, playing piano, exploring outdoors (Especially creeks and rivers), singing, and drawing.
It’s very nice to meet you!! You said you are the oldest out of…was it 6 or 7 siblings?! That’s awesome! I’m the oldest out of 3…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
OKAY I LOVE MATTHEW SO MUCH UUGGHHH and him getting flustered with Carmen is SO CUTE!! Reminds me of my November 🥰🥰
Awww, thank you!! YES, IT IS SO CUTE!!! I love writing him. I think he’s my favorite oc (Okay, I know he is 😂❤️😅). Oh, yes, I love November!! I can’t wait to read your books when they’re published!!! I just LOVE any…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Great job!! That was such a cute story!!! My favorite part was the candy cane finger prints 🤣! Or maybe when he said “But the weather outside is frightful and the fire is so delightful.” XDXD
I know your grandparents will love it so much!!!
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry I’m so late on this!! I like Afterthoughts the best. It grabbed my attention when I saw that. Thanks for asking our opinions!!
Oh, and I LOVED the chapter, especially now that my characters are kinda getting to know yours in the castle, but GIRL!! I love Tauren!! And Lesli! That part when he made her laugh and she…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
AWWWW!!!! Oh, she’s even prettier than I thought she would be! No wonder Matthew has a crush…XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s totally fine, girl!! I don’t think you’re copying, bc there are only so many good names out there! Lol. Their names go really well together!
Okay, good. Thank you!!! I’ll ask Freedom when she gets back too, and if she says okay, and you said okay, then I’ll keep them 😊!
Okay, great! Thank you!
You’re welcome!!
And I think…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings That’s such an awesome idea about the guard!! I love my some snarky villains. Oh! Yes, that would be so cool if was he were the son of the owner of the castle. What do ya’ll think??
lol! I wanted the dragon to roar just to scare the groups (poor mathew XD) maybe to separate them a bit more, so they didn’t run into e…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I kinda want to see how @lightoverdarkness6 is going to have Matthew react to Carmen before I do a rp with my charries and Luna and Paxton
Yeah, me too!! I’m sorry I’m just now responding. I went to bed early last night. I’m about to RP 😊😉
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I kinda want to see how @lightoverdarkness is going to have Matthew react to Carmen before I do a rp with Luna and Paxton
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini @e-m-trepke @theloonyone
Simon
A huge wind funnel formed in the hall, lashing about and knocking over Cammie. It then headed for Simon, moving almost like an octopus tentacle. Simon saw it coming, but had no time to react. It slammed into him, forcing the air out of his lungs and hitting him against the wall. He felt a sharp pain in…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@avablue @theloonyone
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @other-people-who-want-to-see-this
I did one for Carmen!

-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle12
Hey!! Yes, perfect translation!!
Yessss
Margie. That’s all I’m saying. *winks*
Intriguing 🤔
I’m the big sister and have four sisters and three brothers.
Cool! I’m the youngest with just one brother. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to have a sister.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
If you take Cammie and Elissa out, I think I’ll move Simon and Beth somewhere else like Godlyfantasy did.(Sorry @sarafini and @e-m-trepke) But I can also rp in that group now too , if you want.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello welcome to KP!
I’m Loopy. I’m a girl who loves coming up with fantasy stories and making art. I’ve never finished a story though, so I’m really impressed that you finished the first draft of your book. It’s also really cool that you know Spanish! I know Latin so I think I can kinda translate? “Hello, my friends. How are you”?…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Omg, girl, that is such a great idea!!! Love it!! I would TOTALLY read that!! 😉😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @keilah-h
For every one who wanted Aurivis to roar for some reason:
AurivisÂ
Aurivis watched more people run away with amusement. The remaining humans looked stunned and didn’t answer his question. Their little helpless faces made him laugh out loud. It was a deep, gravelly laugh that, to those…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I like your community character idea with Easton! It would be interesting to see him try to attack my dragon if someone wanted him to do that
- Load More
