@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
so glad ur gonna join! Yea I’ll probably end up writing the backstories on the spot cuz I don’t have them pre-written XD (except some of Ara’s is)
Thank you!! Haha, yeah, same.
I don’t mind spoilers!! Btw, Wilkins seems like just the sweetest!!! He’s a fox, right? And I love the twins!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Y’all want to bring Easton in to shake things up a bit??
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
AWWW, Paxton!! I love him!! Those are some great songs for him.
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Matthew: Treat spiders the way you want to be treated.
Lyla: Killed without hesitation.
Matthew: No.
I made that same one yesterday for my characters too!!! Sweet Matt. He loves any kind of animal/insect! <3 <3
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! I like this one a lot better 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
You totally should! When I was little, I didn’t have stage fright; then I did kind of get stage fright; and finally I have sort of overcome it. 😅 The more you get on stage and do it, the easier it becomes. I actually still get nervous when doing something in front of people.
That’s great that you overcame your stage fright!! Yeah, t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Imma introduce some new characters in here!
Maggie (Mags) McKay – tall and skinny, short light brown hair, blue eyes, 22
Nico – messy black hair, really tired looking, 23, brown eyes
Ethan – Nico’s little brother, 21, glasses, looks a lot like Nico but with better hair
Joe Shmoe (yes, that is his name) – totally normal human person, brown h…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I guess we’re supposed to list our characters?
Mine are: Carmen, Simon, and Mel (I don’t have very many lol)
-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Briana: You look like you fought 10 people and ran a mile to get here.
Chris: Twelve people. Four miles.
lol these two seem hilarious 😆
-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
oh, cool! You found one that censors stuff for you? I had to do a lot of editing with the website I used
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Looks really cool! I love it!
-
Light replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter
AWWWW!!! Girl, you’ve done it again!! My goodness, Wolfgang is so precious!! And poor, sweet, Leo. And Jakob!! And Joshua and Rueben…XDXD
I love it!!! Great job!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I know, right? XDXDXD
Yes!!! XDXD
It’s a great song! I heard it on the radio and was instantly like: LEOOOOOOO!!!! xD This is what happens when you are in love with your charries…and think about them a lot. XD
Lol!!! I know that feeling! <3 <3 I’ve started falling in love with my charries a lot more, and especially Dylan and Ash…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Absolutely awesome idea!! I love it!! I’m gonna put Dylan, Asher, and Iris, Matthew and Lyla in, but only do Dylan’s and maybe Asher’s backstory. (Those two are the only back stories I’ve come up with so far.)
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol!!
November, sweating: Arabella, there’s something I
need to ask you-
Arabella: Finally! You’re proposing!
November: How’d you know?
Arabella: November, you’ve dropped the ring five
times during dinner.
Arabella: I even picked it up once.Oh my gosh, that one is hilarious!!! XDXD
Oh, I love those!!
Alec: Help me…
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL Oh, I’ve done some of those too!! Those are so good!!!
Ellie: Where are you going?
Dante: To get ice cream or commit a felony, I’ll decide on the way there. Wanna come?XDXD That sounds so like Dante!
-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry that’s a lot
-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I made a bunch more : P
Dante: We need to get through this locked door. Ellie, give me your credit card. Ellie : Here.
Dante, pocketing it: Thanks. Eddie, kick down the door.Ellie: Sorry it took me so long to bail you out of jail
Eddie: No it’s my fault, I shouldn’t’ve used my one phone call to prank call the policeEllie: Where are you going?…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
As the rest of the group continued on with the game, Mel crept around the circle over to Corvina. She crouched down and scooted over to her, nervously playing with her long red hair.
“I’m sorry I made you and your friend sad. Your birdie thing was cool. I thought you looked really pretty.”
- Load More
