@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No idea 😅.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Whose turn is it?
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*raises hand* Oh, I DO!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Eeeeeeee I love these!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
*No matter how good
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
YES IT IS
I get frustrated with my drawings pretty often too, so I get it. I have some tips and I hope they’re helpful. 🙂
1. Draw as often as you can. Even if everything you are drawing doesn’t look perfect the practice really helps.
2. Using references is actually really great. I still use them all the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sweet Paxton!!
Okay, so this one is one i’ve been wanting to ask for a while. Does Aramis get punished for what he’s done to Pax? Or, just what happens to Aramis?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
thanks 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awwww! You have successfully made me love Easton <3 XD. All you gotta do is add a backstory of a younger version of anyone with a stutter and being pushed around/abused and I fall in love. Especially bc I love my Matthew, and they remind me of Matt.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Aurivis
“I don’t know how to get back. I think something has to happen….We always have to do something, or finish something before we leave.”
”What should we do?” One of the other humans whispered. Aurivis swung his head around to look him. The human went silent and stared.
“Finish something?” He said “How about I fin…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Whoa. I did not see that coming XD! Great job with the plot twist!! Oh, Paxton!! He’s so precious. I feel a little bad for Lilith now. Not a lot, but a little bit.
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha!! I saw that one. It reminds me of Dylan sometimes. XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No, ur good!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Girl, I LOVE spoilers. I don’t know why, but I just do. So you don’t have to ask me! Lay it on! XD
(Ikr?! My baby)
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
XDXD That’s the best
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I’ve actually never read little house on the prairie!
My mom read it to us for school a few years ago. It was great! It’s a sweet book.
@loopylin
Uh oh!! Don’t make loopy mad! XDXD Oh, I’m gonna try it! @LOOPYLIN
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love your design for lemon head! Idk what those thingy’s on her head are, but they’re cool!
Still don’t have a name for her? 😂🤣
The things on her head are like feathery antennae. She does have a name (Meena Sitron) but Lemonhead is just a lot more fun.
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! *Curtsies then trips over my skirt* XD
Well, first of all, I want to know what happened to his father! Like, he must’ve been human is Pax doesn’t have wings?
Oh, Matthew is good. He’s currently sitting at the kitchen, playing a card game with Lyla. I’ll tell him you said hi. *Calls to Matthew “Oh, Matt, a friend wanted to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
IT WORKS! I can aggressively tag people >: D
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Here I wanna try something
- Load More
