@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Aurivis
Up in front, Feather was walking beside Aurivis. “I don’t think the owner of the castle is here anymore.” she said. “And he’d been brought here like everyone else. Killing whoever owns the place won’t change anything.”Aurivis’ tail lashed in frustration, but he was careful not to hit anyone with it.
“If it isn…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow! She looks so cool! I love the hair and the shading 💙
ok, I’ll start
Ellie
Why am I even following this idiot? Ellie thought as she trailed cautiously behind Dante. He doesn’t know where he’s going any more than I do. The so-called-idiot in front of her was uncharacteristically quiet as they wal…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hehe, I’m on now! But you’re probs not on…heh. We need to come up with a schedule XD!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah!! 😃😲 Those sound awesome! The first one sounds like a challenge to wright, but hey, challenge is good and I’m sure you’ll come up with some great stuff for it! Forgiveness is a great theme!
Thank you :D!! Oh yeah, it will be. I think it can be really good if I do it correctly, heh. Thank you!! Yes, it is 🙂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings
I love those drawings! I have one of Serin if you wanna see 😉

Character sheets are difficult! I don’t think I’ve ever completed one before XD.
I’m with you! Layson looks fiine!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
And here’s Ellie in the top left corner. (Only drawing of her I have)

She is shy, practical, and strategic. She and her twin sister are bounty hunters, so Ellie is the weapons expert. (They mainly only use non-lethal weapons)
oh, and physical description: she’s about the size of a hobbit, has a tail, and has green eyes and brown hair. She wea…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
Dante and Ellie can join us too if you want!
ok, cool! I’ll give some descriptions and drawings.
So here’s Dante:

He’s mischievous, cocky, selfish (but he gets a redemption arc later), but very loyal once someone has gained his trust. So far in the castle, that has only happened once. He is also fire…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
@loopylin
LOL!! Okay, then! 😀Matthew
Me and Carter sat aginst the wall, talking about our homes, and our regular day to day activities–on days where we weren’t being teleported to strange castles with other people.
Carter laughed at that. I liked being around him. He made me laugh.
Then…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
oh! I have two characters aimlessly wandering around. Dante and Ellie. They are both aliens. Do you want Serin to meet them?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
Ok… I can’t think of anything for our charries to talk about, we have more than a page of asking each other what we should do, and I’m impatient, so Imma just start doing stuff. 😅
Carter
After they finished singing, the group chatted for a while about different thing…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AHHH!!! Thank you!!!! Yeah…I love him too. XDXDXD Aww, thank you for being so confident in me! <33333
You’re sooo welcome!! <33333 😀
Sure is! And Against All Odds is the book with The Boys. 😉
Ooohhh!! When you told me which one that was, I just smiled XD. I love them so much!!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Okay!! SO the first one is about
A young woman who is hunting down the man who killed her sister. Her sister’s last word was, “Forgive.” Yet, the girl is too bitter and angry about the death of her sister to forgive. Is there any hope for her? And what really is forgiveness?
So that’s the first one! It was actually…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Sounds good! I’m excited, it’s been cool reading everything so far and I can’t wait to see how it developes! 😀
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@Lightoverdarkness @Mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @Loopylin @freedomwriter76
I’ve been reading some of your character snippets and they are SO STINKIN CUTE!!! I love it! Y’all mind if I write a little more? ;D Also @esther-c, I haven’t met your charries I don’t think but they can join mine at any time! Serin needs some friends XD
Also I…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi! Nice to meet you too! I’m also hoping to publish soon, it depends on my writing timeline though, so we’ll see how it goes!
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! You can ask @elishavet-pidyon! After Victor goes, and asks someone, maybe one of yours can go :D!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops, I just saw what you wrote! I’m good either way, today, or tomorrow. 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*hugs you back* Yep, I’m back!!! Yeah! How was your first day back? I finished before lunch, woo-hoo! XD
😀 It was great!! I finished at 1:00. SO about an hour after lunch ;). Great job!! We worked pulling out weeds in our garden spot too!! We got a lot done today.
Aww, ADORABLE!!!! And 19!? Wowie…that’s a lot XD
Yes!! Lol,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Jakob/Reuben can totally meet up with Eddie! 😉
Yay! Should I start that? Or you can 🤷♀️
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12
Is it okay with you if one of the charries in the bigger group find/hear Wolfgang, Joshua, and Camille tommorow? I think we’ll all have more time to RP.
Yeah that sounds g…[Read more]
- Load More
