@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Dante
“Look, kid, if you’re going to beat someone up, at least let him know first. No one likes a stalker.”
Dante glared up the smiling teen who must have thought he was currently doing something good. Dante didn’t have time to explain.
“I don’t stalk. I think he understood my intentions plenty well when I swung an um…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae (I think this is everybody with a villain, right?)
I’m gonna go ahead and RP for Kian real quick…
Kian
Kian’s eyes shot open. Where was he? He stood up and pulled out his sword, slowly spinning around trying to identify any possible threats. Who had kidnapped him? The last thing he remembered was falling aslee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, I’m doing pretty good. I had a lot of back and shoulder pain yesterday due to yard work and my scoliosis flaring up haha but I’m feeling better. I took a break from writing yesterday bc of it and watched Captain America: The First Avenger instead😂
Aw, that’s no fun. Except for the fact that you got to watch Captain Ameri…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do any of you play-punch their older brother in the stomach as you pass by?
Or, get really mad when someone insults him, but insult him yourself all the time?
I doooo 😂
I actually do it to my younger siblings more often than my older brother. 🤭🤣
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
WELCOME!!!!!!
Excited to get to know Chase!
I’m assuming by @freedomwriter76 reaction that I’m gonna like him. 😂
-
Light replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s me ALL THE TIME!!! I thought I was the only one!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS girl you are NOT the only one XDXD Ikr!!!! It’s just like ooooo I rlly love this idea….let’s start a google doc titled short story and not come back to it for seven months shall we??
XD
What’s some of your favorite prompts? 😀
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Eddie
“What color dress do you want?”
They were outside now. Eddie could tell by the sky and the ground they were walking on. But the shops and nearly surroundings were still blocked from the girls’ view.
“I’m thinking maybe pink? Or yellow… or black? Uh, I guess I’ll just know it when I see it. What about you, Ellie?”
Eddi…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Actually, I have no idea what to make Dante do right now. Do you want to take my turn?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I know I’m not apart of this conversation, but
Oof, I’m also failing at chemistry, so you’re not alone! XD
I also failed chemistry in high school. I had to take it twice. It was not fun.
So, yeah, I feel ya. XD
It was a miracle that I graduated…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aw thanks!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry this is late, but I loved that chapter! I love how relational your writing is, and I always love reading about Lesli and Tauren.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll rp pretty soon
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
By the way, my sister said Dante’s name is cute, and she wants to MaRrY HiM 😘🤣🤣
HA
I’m not sure Dante would be too pleased with that arrangement. But thank you. I think.
Dante is commonly referred to as “master of the disgusting”.
Well I didn’t know that when I named him XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Hugo and Seb so much <3<3
lol, also, they’re probably going to think Dante’s a bully or something now XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I wrote this while sick and half-asleep, so please excuse the low quality
Dante
Dante bolted after the pixie. The room suddenly became much more crowded and he had to weave and shove his way through, which was not too much of a problem for him. He had plenty of experience chasing and being chased through crowded cities…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer @oh-man-I-feel-like-I’m-missing-someone-sorry-whoever-I-forgot-😭-😂
(Ok, well that last tag was just obnoxious and probably unnecessary. 🤣)
Alrighty! I’m adding in a villain who needs a lot of development.
Firouz Kian al Ezhdeha
He’s 6 feet tall and has blue eyes, but th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Ok, so my siblings and I watched the Hawkeye show like last month, and now I love Clint even more, especially in this RP. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
YESSS
uncles are the best!
is he going to be a mischievous uncle who gets into trouble?
cuz i’d love to bucky and him (oh and maybe steve) get into chaos together XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
