@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
And yes, I want a sketch of Moth’s Pose too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
“Ari. He tries to spook people with his eyes. Ignore that.”
*Snorts* XD
Ari
The best thing about training with Sir. Drimel was his near silence. What the man did say was never more than a few words at a time and purely for instruction.
Neither of them had time for anything else.
Blood thrummed in his veins. Breath cam…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I shall look forward to the day it is done. 😌
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
He struck a pose he might have when dancing with other fae, twisting the upper half of his body and tilting to the side. He fluttered his hands beside each of his ears, sticking his tongue out.
I want a sketch of this. 🤣
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh naarrr! Moth!! 😂
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Hmmm.
Wilhelm
He hesitated. The sunlight was golden here. Its jubilant rays soaked the world in laughter.
“Yes. Always. Although my father sent me back from the only large battle I have been in.” He had also been sent back from every attempt to fight outside of battles. A familiar set of dark blue eyes flashed…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Lol. It’s fun when they get chatty.
Wilhelm
He watched in silence as Jasper destroyed the dummy. Morning stars were strange. A weapon of priests, praised for being “bloodless” yet entirely malicious. Seeing it in Jasper’s hands shook something in Wilhelm, something uncomfortably cold and small.
“My love of the…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
That kid’s going to die young.
Hmm. I could see that. Does he ever get in a fight to distract someone from his righteously nefarious duties?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
True, true. *Jots this into his character file*
Wilhelm
“I train with several weapons.” He blinked slowly. “The lance and pole arms, the langschwert, the arming sword, sometimes the messer and seax though they be thought not noble weapons. And naturally the sword takes preimenance as the weapon of knights.”
He…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Oh chocolate gravy, the poor boy could have been caramel glazed by now.
I believe we left it at LeQoi waiting for Callum to wake up. Let’s say he’s currently standing to one side of the main kitchen tasting a fresh pannatone bread.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I love how Wilhelm knows nothing bad about Jasper, but has distrusted him since he felt Jasper was trying to control their first conversation. He sees the boy as a manipulator, someone who wants power but has not actual authority. (Which Jasper probably has a lot but Wilhelm hasn’t seen it lol.)
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @RPersInvolved
I don’t feel like editing that. Hopefully nothing egregious is in there.
Wilhelm
Jewels on a sword. They rasped against reason. Surely such ornamentation should be reserved for a better weapon, for the Holy Blades, which would not be openly worn but in war? Hollow, hollow, again the thought echoed.…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
*undefined squealing*
There are to many points to comment on. Just know I love this twist.
A big fight isn’t necessary. I think it would be over dramatic to involve everyone directly, especially since logically, that would make Jasper the victim. But how should this be played…. The fall out will probably result in sides being taken. (In which…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
But then, Moth is a fairy. I don’t know how his magic system works exactly, but he can probably hold his own.
Which is actually one reason Ari likes him.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
You know, Ari would probably love any excuse to beat Jasper up, so let’s not give him too much incentive, okay? (Unless you want a fight…if so then go for it. But people will get hurt, Ari included even if he won’t really care)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month ago
Oi, what book is this darling from? I’ve read a book titled Glitch but I’m assuming this isn’t the same book (which I could be wrong but this doesn’t look like a middle-grade sci-fi/time travel book).
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Ari
Remember the dance. Steel met steel. Blades in parley. Feet flit over sand. Sweat began to bead and trickle in the morning sun.
The dance of a swordsman.
Every step reflected years of focus. Each attack and defense discipline and training. Years upon years of his life had been–and were yet to be–dedicated to the mastery of this…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
It’s great XD I’ve been inspired to maybe confuse my friends with something like this through text one day lol!!
Oh yesss! Do and then tell us how it goes! XD
Welcome! <3
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Ah! I remember Jack. Not much about him, but I do remember his vague aesthetic. It’ll be fun to watch this unfold.
- Load More
