@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Welcome Anatra23!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
I think the forum moderator can delete posts….
But it should be fine.
oh wait i need to add a joke…..
JOKE!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
For some reason some of your tags didn’t go through so I’m just gonna–^
-
Daisy Torres and
Elfwing are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Welcome Anatra23!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
@elfwing XDD Yeah I sorta just remembered we need to wait until they say something…
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Weeell, thanks for not hurting my feelings. It would have been nice to know how bad they were ahead of time tho…
I’m thinking about Acrylic Painted Chippers–a classic chocolate chip recipe, with a stunning twist. Sound good?
If I burn them though, I may just go with a boring German Chocolate Cake or something…
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@sparksaraabbott11 Yup. Got that right.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
RULE UPDATES
1. Introduce yourself one at a time
2. The “lol”s must come naturally. So you know what that means….
3. WAIT FOR THEM TO INTRODUCE THEMSELVES FIRST!!!! It’s a surprise party after all
@e-k-seaver @devastate-lasting @nova21 @ribbonash @lydia-s  @issawriter7 @daisy-torres @sparksaraabbott11 @abigail-m @mkfairygirl  @elfwing [Read more]
-
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin we have to wait till they make a topic right? then we’ll go there and surprise them…? fun!!! *rubs hands together* we got it this time. 🙂
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@elfwing
Stop whistling innocently and hit her with the stick already. SHE CAN’T KNOW. SHE CAN’T.Good idea.
RULE UPDATE: ONE AT A TIME PEOPLE.
I’ll add these rules to the main topic.
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Welcome Anatra23!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
(Also I’m so sorry, I meant this to be in the “General writing discussions” topic x_x)
-
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin whew, thanks for clearing this all up.
-
Daisy Torres started the topic Welcome Anatra23!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
@anatra23 Welcome to our kingdom of penners!!!! We like to throw fun welcome parties for newcomers, so consider this your first Writer Partyyy! (Probably. If it’s not, pretend it is XD Jk jk)
@elfwing @not-so-secret-secret-assassin @devastate-lasting @whoever else is on rn Come say hi!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
To be honest, I wasn’t too sure about the sound of that cookie recipe either. I just didn’t say anything to be nice. Let me know when you think of a new recipe to bring to the party. And maybe test it first this time?
Oh yeah, keep that cheesy joke in the bag. Keep it secret. Keep it safe.
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin *shoves cookies in mouth* *gross face* Eeeww. That was an untested recipe. I definitely need a new one. Potato chip cookies with pool chlorine algae isn’t the best….
*Pulls out my trusty never-before-used confetti vacuum-upper and sticks the cheesy joke back in my bag*
Thanks!!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j @sparksaraabbott11 @writerlexi1216 @devastate-lasting @joy-caroline
Okay everybody, that was a great practice round. Put away all your foods and gifts and sweep up the confetti. We can’t exactly all come out and yell “SURPRISE” when they haven’t even walked into the room yet sooooooooo. Remember, I said the next HUMAN to join the…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
I’m glad you think so.
-
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
<3
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
epic.
-
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@daisy-torres yeh, but maybe they just joined for fun and don’t feel like dealing with it right now…
-
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@daisy-torres lol!
- Load More
