Welcome new member!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Welcome new member!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Sara Ann {Spark}
    @sparksaraabbott11
      • Total Posts: 66

@not-so-secret-secret-assassin we have to wait till they make a topic right? then we’ll go there and surprise them…? fun!!! *rubs hands together* we got it this time. 🙂

music is the strongest form of magic.
      -Marilyn Manson

Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin
      @not-so-secret-secret-assassin
        • Total Posts: 133

@sparksaraabbott11 Yup. Got that right.

Flawless and handsome (as ruled by my grandmother.)

Daisy Torres
        @daisy-torres
          • Total Posts: 691

@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Weeell, thanks for not hurting my feelings. It would have been nice to know how bad they were ahead of time tho…

I’m thinking about Acrylic Painted Chippers–a classic chocolate chip recipe, with a stunning twist. Sound good?

If I burn them though, I may just go with a boring German Chocolate Cake or something…

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Elfwing
          @elfwing
            • Total Posts: 486

@not-so-secret-secret-assassin

well, I don’t wanna hit her too hard or she won’t have the mental focus to even respond! Hard to answer people when you’re unconscious, is it not? but yes, she is completely brain-wiped of it now. Rest assured.

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Elfwing
            @elfwing
              • Total Posts: 486

@daisy-torres

please burn those cookies: I LOVE GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!

i mean, the cookies sound good but you’ll be much more famous for the cake, I think

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Sara Ann {Spark}
              @sparksaraabbott11

@daisy-torres ok so i love it’s easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud. where’d you get it!???!! i. love. it. <3 <3 <3 <3 do you know of any other quotes that are similar????

-Marilyn Manson

Sara Ann {Spark}
                @sparksaraabbott11

also, do u have a blog?

-Marilyn Manson

Daisy Torres
                  @daisy-torres

@elfwing HAHA lucky for you, my cat got me distracted and I burned them. Chocolate cake it is!

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Daisy Torres
                    @daisy-torres

@sparksaraabbott11 Aww, thanks! It’s from a WiP of mine actually 🙂 Buuut I do have a few quotes that I reeeally love, so here they are!

“She preferred most of all to live with flowers and music and to have a book, in solitude.” ~ Unknown

“Bats can hear shapes. Plants can eat light. Bees can dance maps. We can hold all these ideas and feel both heavy and weightless with the absurd beauty of it all.” ~ Unknown

“I will love you as Misfortune loves Orphans, as Fire loves Innocence, and as Justice loves to sit and watch everything go wrong.” ~ Lemony Snicket.

“And those who were seen dancing, were thought insane by those who could not hear the music.” ~Unknown

“Understand me. I am not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and have no time for things that have no soul.” ~ Charles Bukowski

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.” ~ W. B. Yeets

“And one day, the young girl with the books became the woman writing them.” ~ Unknown

“Someday, I want to live by the ocean in an old cottage with a person I love most. We can wake up to the sound of the waves and drift off to the sound of our laughter.” ~ Unknown

“So, if you are too tired to speak, sit next to me, for I, too, am fluent in silence.” ~ R. Arnold.

“Take notice of what light does–to everything.” ~ Unknown

“Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” ~ Sarah Williams

“She was a curious girl, a wanderer, who spent her summers chasing fluttering pieces of prose and eating strawberries.” ~ Michael Fauder

“Thou calledst me a dog before thou hadst cause, but since I am a dog, beware my fangs.” ~ Will Shakespeare

There are tons more but those were the short ones in the front of my notebook XD

And yes, I do have a blog! It’s https://daisytorres15.wixsite.com/writingdaisies

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >