@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Lin replied to the topic Welcome Anatra23!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
@daisy-torres Thanks! I made it using Picrew. Pretty handy for icons.
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic 4th of July Free Book Discount!!! in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Yayyy, since my message went through, I’m just going to add some tags here–
(feel free to ignore, but if you’re interested in clean, free fantasy books, here you go! XD)
@writerlexi1216 @mkfairygirl @devastate-lasting @nanisnook @abigail-m @jodi-maile @joy-caroline @ariel-f @godlyfantasy12 @relia @elfwing @jenwriter17 @keilah-h @issawriter7 @anatra23
-
Daisy Torres started the topic 4th of July Free Book Discount!!! in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Guysss Era of Shadows, my Alice in Wonderland fantasy retelling, is about to be FREE!!
In celebration of America’s freedom, I’m allowing whoever wants to to go read my book on Amazon for absolutely free!!!!
Deal starts: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 12:00 AM PDT
Deal ends: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 11:59 PM PDTLink:…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Welcome Anatra23!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
@devastate-lasting awww your pfp is so cute!
(and your line about you being dressed as a clown because you like to juggle multiple WIPs at once cracked me up XD)
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Welcome Anatra23!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 No invites needed!! But sorry you weren’t tagged XD I need to prepare a tag list for surprise parties…. We’ll be better prepared next time XD
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic New Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
aLSO A terrific aesthetic quote for the second idea would be Shookspeared’s quote “All the world’s a stage, And all the men and women merely players”
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic New Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 OH I AM ON BOARD WITH THE TIMETRAVELING ONE. BESTIES TO ENEMIES???? YES PLEASE.
AHHH I’M SORRY I’M STILL SCREAMING BUT I’M ALSO ON BOARD FOR THE FAIRYTALE RETELLING ONE!!!! (I mean, Alice in Wonderland?? My first published novel is literally a retelling on that XD) HOW FAST CAN YOU HAVE THESE DONE BECAUSE I NEED BOTH OF THEM…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Using a Pen Name: Yay or Nay? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hahaha! Thankss.
Ohh I think I believe it XD I have a cousin named Alexis and she has said the same thing XD
Does you/a friend have an amazon Alexa device? if so, does it ever get confused when someone talks to you? XD
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Update I just used it on my brother and he fell for it XD
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@elfwing Well because–OH. iseewhatyoudidthere-_- XDD That was a good one
-
Lin replied to the topic New Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yo, those two ideas both sound awesome! You should totally go for them!
As for me, I’ve had too many story ideas that are half-baked which I’ve written beginnings to…most for short stories or novellas. I’m swamped with novel/web serial ideas right now, so I can only pick and choose a couple of ideas to work on.
One is a short…[Read more]
-
Lin changed their profile picture 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Welcome Anatra23!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
@anatra23 Welcome, welcome! Please, do have some of the brownie cookies I made!
Anyways, as you may have well gathered, we’ve planned a surprise party for you! So without further ado, I shall bombard you with my usual set of welcome questions.
Ready?
1. What are some of your hobbies?
2. What genres do you like writing?
3. What’s your current…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Biblical Fantasy Novel Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-caroline Absolutely!! And yess same XD It can be preeetty frustrating XD And it’s so obvious what’s happening lolll
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Using a Pen Name: Yay or Nay? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j Lolll guilty is charged XD
@writerlexi1216 Hahaha I mean my name is a really long, hard to pronounce Scottish one (It has a whopping 9 letters XD) So I used a more common name XD
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@elfwing Hmmm maybe the passengers on the side of the left country got buried there, and the people on the side of the right country got buried there XD Any in the middle were buried on the line XD
It is a fun question!!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Welcome Anatra23!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
SUUURPRISSE!!!
Happy birthday, and Welcome to the kingdom pen forum, in case you didn’t already know, I am the host of this party, although it didn’t go completely according to plan…. I’m glad to have you here.
want some fruit from my epic fruit bowl? And here is your birthday present.
What’s it called when someone gets salt thrown…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Welcome Anatra23!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j Awwww I’m so sorryyy!! *hopes you don’t go all Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty on me* I was just trying to hurry and list some people who I knew were on at the time XD
Also fabulous costume and performance btw XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Heya!!!! Ooo, yeah, so that was a plug-in I found. The site I’m using is a wordpress.org site and not a .com (I don’t know if things change for different platforms… yes there is a difference. 😉 ) but I had heard about this free plug-in that you can install and activate on your WordPress site. What I did was go under the section…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Welcome Anatra23!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
*throws glittery confetti*
Hey! Welcome to the forum! Sorry for being a tad-bit late, but transporting 13,794 balloons to this party was a bit trickier than my grandfather told me.
Ah! I also brought some cherry soda if you’d like any. It’s not the best cherry soda in the world, (that requires a plane ticket to North Carolina and a…[Read more]
- Load More
