@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
OH MY GAAAWSH PETER AND PIETRO 😭💖 They are ridiculously precious ahhh
I’m not even super into Marvel but now I’m hooked 🥺
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter Ellie and Sophia are TOO CUTE and AHHH YES PLZ Q&A
I love that they’re all historical couples, that’s so cool 😀
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
Here’s a quick moodboard I did for Muri (an Irish fisherwoman who fights sea monsters)
She’s a very.. oddly specific character? so it’s kinda tricky to find the right pictures for her.

-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 oh my goodness that is the CUTEST moodboard! The colors are so lovely and I ADORE the ’50s theme.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Oh God, Where Are You? in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 2 months ago
Ach, I uh, got something in my eye 🤧
@freedomwriter76 That was wonderful!! It feels very urgent and remorseful (in a good way, of course)
I love how it reads like a prayer, it’s really beautiful!
-
Sunny421 replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
You’re homeschooled too! I was homeschooled. I’m in college now, but I plan on homeschooling my kids(when I have kids).
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
What’s your favorite animal?
-
Koshka and
Sunny421 are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
KattheWriter replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to KP, and congrats!!
Yess *fist bump* Homeschooled buddies
And I definitely agree with you on the wanting to listen to music all the time! It’s the best for building stories or inspire graphic designs or videos in my head.
I’m Kat 🙂 an artist, graphic designer, manager of my Buisness, horse trainer, and whatever-else-er th…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
So sorry, I’ve been busy but wooow all your boards are amazing!! And you make so many so fast lol!! You actually have inspired me to try one for characters that aren’t mine. 😀
So I’m working on a Regulus Black one, as he’s a very underrated character.
-
Lin replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Progress report!/Where I'm at in life in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@daisy-torres Thank you! I hope everything goes well with you too!
-
Ava Blue posted an update 4 years, 2 months ago
So, uh, does anyone know how I can upgrade myself from a bumbling henchman to something a bit more sophisticated? 😅
-
KattheWriter and
Borntree are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago
-
KattheWriter and
Pen_for_Christ205 are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Hey, Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Yes, I like to consider myself fluent in Russian.
I love reading and writing about swordfights, but I’ve never actually sparred with anyone before. I wanted to learn to swordfight (and still do) but *sigh* it didn’t work out. I think the longsword is pretty cool.
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Hey, Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Yes, we should definitely start a fan club!
Both series are totally amazing, but I love Sir Kendrick and The Castle of Bel Lione most. Somehow it never gets old, even after the (let me count) times I’ve read it.
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Progress report!/Where I'm at in life in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j Aww thanks!! (Bahaha I mean it’s all in due time, can’t rush art am I right XD)
@devastate-lasting Girlll you’re going to publish it?? That’s fantastic!!! I’m super happy for you and I hope the editing stage goes well!!!
@freedomwriter76 I don’t believe I ever met you either but THANK YOU!!! It seriously is, and it’s also rewarding…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing Characters with various Faiths. in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
You’re welcome. This was an interesting question which has started me thinking, so I may randomly come back with a long rant. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Progress report!/Where I'm at in life in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this book! I want to know how it ends…*gasp*
I SERIOUSLY didn’t see that last chapter coming. Did you know that would happen?
Now that part of her prophecy is over, we need to heal Sterling please? And get those two on cordial terms.
Poor things.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Currently working on a Webtoon entry for a contest due tonight with a friend…really pushing it last minute, lol.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Oof, probably needs review, but that okay! I’m sure it’ll be up soon.
In the meantime, what are you up to right now?
- Load More
