@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Personality Types and Love Languages in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
Oh! I love personality types. I don’t have a bunch of mine lined out – in fact, I think I only have one. I need to fix that.
For now, however, here’s the one.
Viktor Mynclais is the adopted son of a farmer and the main protagonist in my second WIP. I don’t know what his love language is, (although I have a few ideas) but his…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Writing Characters with various Faiths. in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
So, I tried to comment on here before, but things conspired to destroy two responses before they could be shared. Then life became crazy… Now I will try again.
Also, I’m not pointing fingers at anyone. I want to love people like Jesus does: holding spirit and truth. I can get rather passionate about this and similar topics,…[Read more]
-
Kayla B. replied to the topic Hello Y'all! Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Oh boy, I am so sorry, I thought I responded! I have been inactive for a while because of camps and getting ready for college! But I am back now.
About your WIP, that is so cool! I am also currently reading Unbroken!
1. The politics from both sides of the war, and all the underground stories and heroes.
2. Anything chocolate!
3. I listen to…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Good luck with that! Glad everything worked out.
-
Lin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 As long as you haven’t given them your credit card information I think you can wait until your trial’s about to end and then downgrade. You should be fine, they ought to send you emails about it.
-
Lin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Oof I see..I think I ran into the same problem, lol. Google says, and I quote: “In the Billing tab of your ‘Account Settings’, click the Downgrade button.” Try that?
-
Lin replied to the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks! I haven’t been as active lately so I don’t have any tag chunks to work with, lol.
@lrose5 Ah, nice. I don’t like blogging so I really only do newsletters as my minimal part of marketing, lol. Highly recommend ConvertKit, it’s really easy to use, and then I just send one out at the end of every month detailing what I’ve done, etc.
-
Lin replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hehe thanks. I have used the name Elias several times, lol.
@lrose5 Ah thank you! (Ngl these two appear probably the least in the whole work) but I’ll do my best to develop them in the second draft (whenever that is)
-
Lin started the topic Newsletters? in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 2 months ago
*too lazy to tag anyone and just hoping that people will see this in the recent topics thing*
Aight, why don’t we all go around, and say all the bad things we’ve ever done, and— Okay, no. Why don’t we all go around and share our newsletter links and sub to each other? Y’know, help some writers out. Or blogs. Idk.
Anyways, here’s m…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago

-
Lin replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
*posting random aesthetics from a project long ago cuz I haven’t made any since*

-
Ava Blue posted an update 4 years, 2 months ago
Gone fishin’ 🎣 will be back Sunday
@freedomwriter76 @lrose5 I’ll do my best to work on your character art while I’m away, gang! I hope y’all have a lovely weekend, happy writing 😊 -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Also nice profile pic. 😂 *high fives*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
AHOY THERE MATEY!!!!!!!
*waves excitedly* It’s SOOO exciting to see you’ve joined the Kingdom, Rylie!!!! *jumps up and down* I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, sooooo happy you’re here!!!!!!!!! I’ve been like super inactive here lately, but I do hope to get back to hanging on the forum. But I see everyone else has already given you a warm…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic A Little Help, Please? in the forum Historical 4 years, 2 months ago
Ah historical fiction is one of my absolute FAVORITE genres, so I’m more than happy to provide a few recs. 🙂
Within These Lines by Stephanie Morrill. It’s a book set in the USA in World War II about the Japanese internment camps. It’s a really emotional and touching/moving story and I can’t recommend it…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 4 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline ooh! I like those! I really like Beautiful, Beautiful and Bleed The Same. What are your stories about?
I’ve currently got a rather impressive playlist for my MC Bronwen, but it’s all in my MP3 player and my CD collection lol. I’ll name a few songs I think suit her best though 😀
- Rounds –Â The Oh Hellos
- Wicked Game – Chris Isaa…
-
Ava Blue posted an update 4 years, 2 months ago
Oh splendid, Charismatic Rebel sounds far more becoming.
-
Lorelei Angelino replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Sorry for the late reply!
My WIP is about a maidservant who runs away from a palace and teams up with a group of rebels, who are trying to stop the evil prince before his coronation. It’s basically just a practice novel for me. What about you?
XD We’re about opposite on our opinions. XD XP I like sweet tea, but don’t really like fruit…[Read more] -
Lorelei Angelino replied to the topic Oh God, Where Are You? in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow, that’s really amazing!! So well-written and beautiful!
As for critique, maybe change “She’s run” to “she has run.”
-
Ava Blue started the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 4 years, 2 months ago
Do you guys like making playlists for your characters or stories?
I have quite a few charrie playlists, and I’d love to hear about the music you choose for your characters! 😀
- Load More
