@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Koshka replied to the topic Book Topic Updates in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I’m randomly jumping in, but I did read it so…
For one, that’s a looong paragraph.
For two, there’s a typo in “If I only I could get a backdrop behind der verflixte Elche.”
Anyway, it sounds interesting! Is there more to the story?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
Riker was kneeling beside his father, white faced. His eyes. So like…
He should never have let this happen. Should never have let his instincts take over.
Never lost control.
Zlatan closed his eyes.
Zlatan, hey, stay here. Don’t get lost in your head.
Blink. Was that h…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Book Topic Updates in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
One paragraph along, over here! Here is the paragraph:
There’s Old Gimp. He’s straddling the skyline, bony antlers scraping winter-worn sod. A small harem of cows meander on the hillside below him, feeding on straggly grass. I just need him to come down from that saddle. The fallen leaves on which I’ve been lying prone for the last half hour are…
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 SO CUTE
I love the ice cream cone and the spongebob faces 😀 the picture of the little boy works perfectly for him!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
The man looked bad, but the only blood was bright, none of the dark kind Mikkel knew to look for.
He stepped away from Eva, his hands already digging out his kit.
“Riker, please lay him flat on his back.” He knelt beside him. “Does anyone have water? I’m almost out.”
The…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Ah, yes. This is perfect! (In a horrible way.)
Viktor
The man was on the ground, the fight was over. Viktor’s shoulder ached from where he’d collided with Zlatan.
From Zlatan’s face, Viktor guessed the Voyager didn’t mind that Viktor had pushed him away from his purpose.
Or rather, back onto…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
For a moment silence reigned.
Mikkel blinked.
“Poor fellow. Pity he underestimated his enemy.”
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Wow. These characters… Wow.
*Pulls Zlatan into the group hug*
*Doesn’t think Nyx would want to be huged by a stranger*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
White hot fury.
Freezing passion.
Smell of blood.
The world went red.
.
.
He blinked. Franz was on the floor before him.
“I’m sorry.”
He was breathing, a large knot forming over his temple. Thank the Maker, he wasn’t killed.
Riker looker up his eyes wide.
“I’m sorry.”
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Ooooooooooooooo! Pizza!
Riker, November… Words fail.
Alyona
Something had changed. This was bad.
Alyona strained to see her brother’s face. When she did, the breath left her lungs.
Lit with a strange fury, his face shone white, but the anger met grief in his eyes. Dangerous grief.
He…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why write clean? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 1 month ago
@wilder-w
Let it shine
Let it shine
Let it shine!
Uh, =) -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
That’s fine! (I kinda take long anyways, sooo.) November is wonderful!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
It’s fine! I like long ones, although I usually can’t write them.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
All our dearest characters are our hurt ones!!!
Oh, if Alwin we’re here right now….
Viktor
The man… Hit… Riker.
Viktor’s mind froze on the image, unreal in the torch light. His ears filled with the sound of the blow.
And Alya’s scream.
Then two things fell into place.
This was a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
I KNOW!! He’s come so far…he has scars NO one knows about, besides the parents of the children those scars saved.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
If anyone else gets something in before me, ignore this please.
Zlatan
The man struck Riker.
Just like that.
This was not how a father should act.
This was like someone else Zlatan knew all to well.
He never felt himself moving. One moment he was standing behind Rikker. The next…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you.
Oh dear. Crosshair and Zlatan. That may not work out well. Which it totally fine. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why write clean? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh dear. Why do I write?
Because if I didn’t my head would explode from the pressure of keeping all these tales inside it?
Probably not.
But then again, maybe?
Hmm…
I write because I want to reach, to become a light house to some storm caught vessel, and I write clean because I want this light to shine clear. And besides I wo…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
By the way, IS Franze drunk? ’cause that will affect how Viktor treats him.
- Load More
