@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Awwwwwwwwww.
That’s so sweet, but not in a sugary way, if you know what I mean.
And I love that there’s hope in it. Like I’ve said before, a hopeless death is worse than tragic.
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Y’all are making me feel so cold hearted. XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone want to know how Alwin does?
Heh, heh.
I’m not sure why I’m asking, except that like everything else in those books, his death is based off of a real testimony. (Several different missionaries, actually.)
And I love it!
Even though I HATE it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh. No.
That’s…heartbreaking.
And so sweet!!!!
Why would you do that to Grim? Just why?
But no, that is a good character death.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I’m probably suffering from some trauma because now I’m numb to Leon’s death. 😉
I don’t know, it just struck me as really good, fitting. To be completely honest and transparent, I’ve been to waayy more funerals in my life than births or weddings. Maybe the way he dies just strikes me as somewhat peaceful. There’s joy in…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Aww…
Confession: I’ve only ever cried over one of my characters and that was because someone else started first.
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
*Deep shaky breath*
I was pretty sure this was going to happen.
*Sniff*
It’s okay.
I’ve been considering killing Wilkins, but y’all didn’t hear that so…
Hehe…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Who do you think it is? 🙂
And yes, @koshka you nearly made me cry. Which is funny since I’ve known about Oswald for a while, but still… *Sniffle*
I can be completely fair and tell you who does, but…
Anyway, FreedomWriter may know who it is. Sooo.
Yes, one of them is Alwin.
BUT IT’S NOT TILL THE FOURTH BOOK!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
*Stares for a moment in stunned silence*
WHAT!?! Nooooooooo……..
What about Nyx?!? What is HE going to do?
Wwwhhyyyyy!!??!
Actually, now I’m curious. Why?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
See how I feel?! XD
But no, I haven’t exactly introduced them yet. Or not with a character sketch/excerpt or anything like that. Viktor should live. 😉
Honestly, I would tell, but since I haven’t REALLY introduced them, you might try that coping mechanism where you don’t get close to the character you know will die, and I want…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
YES, do tell!
But to make us even, then yes I do have at least one I’ve got figured out, and an almost death.
And none of y’all actually know either of these characters like at all, but anyway.
So, I vaguely referred to this in the RP, but Mikkel has a close, close friend named Oswald who’s the medic for his group in the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
*Staggers back from hooded figure, then rushes forward on bended knee*
“Don’t touch November-Ara-Paxton-Grim-or Luna! PLEASE!!!!”
*Settles back into seat.*
“But, please, do tell.”
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
You did? It does? Yay! Do you like it? 🙂
I’m contemplating telling y’all Fritz’s real name, but I’d also want to go back and tell you the whole story behind it, and that would take long.
And YES! Character deaths. I love them about as much as I hate them, which is a lot.
(And I want to ask who dies, but also don’t know if I…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Pacing Problems – Help? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
So I might not be getting the problem *exactly* correct, but if you’re having a hard time with the pacing of your story, I’m gonna recommend to try plotting it out. Plotting doesn’t have to be all that complicated at all! Basically, there are certain major points that need to happen in every story besides just beginning, middle, and…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry changed their profile picture 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Pacing Problems – Help? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I hope this will be helpful…
- Loosely plot your book out on note cards, with about how much time in the storyline you think that section should take.
- If things are going to fast, step back and try writing a character point by point through a scene. Add some description or dialogue.
- If they’re going too slow, look for…
-
Lorelei Angelino replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Gosh, these are all sooo good!! 😍 I’m gonna need to find time to make one soon.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Y'all…I'm gonna need Advice. in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Yep, I’m doubled. =) If you ever have any questions, I can try to answer. (Within reason, of course)
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Please Help Me Steer A Conversion Conversation in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you anyway 🙂
- Load More
