@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
You guys have no idea how THRILLED, how SHISHCOMBOODLED I am about this. Seriously, I’ve never written either of my characters in these situations.
Alyona
Seven feet of young man rolled onto the roof. Alyona’s mind, still trapped in the rooms below them, struggled to comprehend what she was…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
Riker was fading, something more than just a scraped up forehead was to blame.
“Hey!” Mikkel lightly slapped him. “Stay with me.”
Riker blinked, his eyes hazey and dilated. Probably slightly concussed.
Great. Oswald, what do I do?
Oswald’s gone.
Mikkel dragged in a breath, shoving…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Good job! As its only first draft, I swap out all ‘w’s and ‘th’s as they aren’t a sound in Russian.
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
Was the man crazy?!
No, he was an officer, just like Zlatan himself. First in attack last in retreat. In better circumstances two officers would both give all the information…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
ZlatanThe bay of a war dog. One small mark on time. Instant chaos in the ranks.
Hateful chaos and disorder.
The Desanik in Zlatan took over.
The tower door had been cleared, their paths somehow traced. By the sound at least half a dozen guards were already inside.
No time left.…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago

Last one for the night 😉
This one is especially cozy, my writing is guaranteed 75% fluffier when I look at this photo ✅
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Drafting scenes as playscripts in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
For a little background, Kami is Bronwen’s best friend. they’ve known each other for most of their lives and treat each other like sisters. They’re almost perfect opposites; Kami is loud and energetic while Bronwen is very quiet and practical. Kami tends to be a bit overdramatic, and Bronwen really doesn’t like to be bothered when she’s…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Thanksgiving Stories and Ideas in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
@Freedomwriter76 WHY have I not thought of writing a Thanksgiving story with my charries?? thanks that’s what I’m doing tonight instead of sleeping 😀
That sounds really cute!!! I’d imagine they’d have a lot to be thankful for after surviving WWII.. I know a lot of families will have each member around the table share what they’re most thankful…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I really want the sweater in this one -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Sounds good! I love it!
Yeah, that makes sense. I hoped it would help separate. Poor Nyx. And Arabella.
There are times I think she, Viktor, and/or Alyona could have a nice long talk…
And now Alyona is running to the roof… Or not. We’ll see.
If she didn’t, Viktor’s gonna be furious with worry.
I love him.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago

oh boy now we’re getting into my autumn-ish pictures
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago

I like this one because it reminds me of Anne Shirley Cuthbert 🥰💐
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh my gosh those TFR prompts are the best
I’ve got a whole folder of character inspo, I’ll post some of my favorites 😉

Here’s a random cool lady (spoiler alert these will mostly be random cool ladies)
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Drafting scenes as playscripts in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Thanks, all 🙂 Hoped it would help
@godlyfantasy12 Sure! I’ve got a scene with Bronwen and her best friend that I wrote back in January, I’ll try and find it.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Soooo….
I more than started getting ready for the guards to attack. 😬 XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
The groups sound pretty good, Alyona and Lynn would be rather fun, one they get to know each other. Alyona is quiet, but she isn’t exactly timid. Outgoing natures remind her of her little sister, and she’s happy with that.
Alyona would be interesting with anyone, although she may have to open up…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
*Comes flying into the tower window*
I’m back!!!!
*Lands in a crouch, cloak slid over one shoulder, green wool against a blue linen kirtle. Soft fabric on stone*
Because we can do all things in our imaginations. (Including owning said 10th century garb. *Sigh*)
Anyway, I have returned from my…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
As far as edits go, it was confusing which character you were speaking for as the POV switches around. Are you writing omniscient view?
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
- Load More
