@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

This one works really well for my character November 😀 The lighting in this fits her story and setting, which is a tiny detail but it makes me happy so yay
(By the way, I know someone else on here has a character named November so if you like I could give my charrie a nickname or refer to her with her last name 😉 )
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
AHH SO PRETTY 🤩 @queen_of_alvastia
It is the BEST THING EVER when you find a picture that looks JUST like your character :0 I have a couple of Bronwen but the way she looks has changed in my mind a bit since I found them
The pose in this one is funny but the jawline and the eyes and the lips and nose are spot on and the colors are practically…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue changed their profile picture 4 years ago
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper your grandpa’s cabin sounds so cool!! I’ve always wanted a hunting cabin full of taxidermy 😀 I would love an elk mount like that! I currently only have a little mule deer mount, but I didn’t hunt him. Also, I’m in love with your art style!! That girl is so adorable, she’s got so much personality! I love all the swirls and fun…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Strange Idea For Drafting?? (How Do I Title This XD) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Ah, fun!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Not good at all. Think of a medieval form of Hans who is also extremely manipulative. Calm almost kind demeanor, black heart. If Zlatan and Riker get to talk they can compare the two.
Uh, yeah that probably wouldn’t end well. For anyone.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Sounds like he would go rather well with Yarvoj. *Shudder*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
That’s awful.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Strange Idea For Drafting?? (How Do I Title This XD) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
It’s my brother’s bearded dragon, named Sir Spike. (We have this thing in our family for knighting pets…)
Neither could I.
-
Koshka replied to the topic What's your most recent writing-related web search? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
My recent searches aren’t my most interesting, but here goes:
Royal Library of Copenhagen
Tartans and claymores
Irish harps
Medieval shackles
Swamps and bogs of Scotland
How is wind speed measured in Israel
Google Translate
Behind the name
1400s Russian imperial robes
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Hmm, that’s weird. Those are pretty funny though.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Those are awesome. I just read them aloud to my sister and she asked for more so…please?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
AHHH! Calvin and Hobbes!!!! *Bounds in bearing a tray of tuna sandwiches*
Poor, dear November…XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic A scene I NEVER saw coming…… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Ouch, those are hard scenes to write. I know next to nothing about those characters, but I can still feel the sorrow it that story.
Poor Liberty.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Strange Idea For Drafting?? (How Do I Title This XD) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I had a scarlet beta with white tipped fins. (It was originally supposed to be our church’s toddler class pet, but came home with the teacher, aka Mama, and became mine.) I named it Excalibur. It died last year.
Our family also has two dogs (a shepherd Mut and a Pyranees Labrador named Sir Duncan), two…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
“Of course we’ll be fine, chaps.” Mikkel smiled, backing up what the soldier had said. “As long as we can stay ahead of the fellows back there.” He jerked his head back at the tower.
They had reached a door in the wall, probably leading to another side street.
No such luck. A…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Strange Idea For Drafting?? (How Do I Title This XD) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
This could work! I have only like, three chapters written and they’re like, chapter one, chapter twenty, and chapter fourty-seven or something like that. You get the idea.
AND I’ve been wondering if anyone would even read my books at all, or rather if anyone of the age group I’m writing to would. So maybe this would help as y’all…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue posted an update 4 years, 1 month ago
I don’t get out much, even on the internet 😵 I’m still under a hundred posts lol
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Thanksgiving Stories and Ideas in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h thanks 😆
oh, and @freedomwriter76 I just felt that a scene with mashed potatoes would be especially funny because.. potatoes, I guess. It was sorta inspired by my little brother. He’s 5 and he calls mashed potatoes “smashed pootatoes”
I had a scene in my head where someone trips and spills a big bowl of mashed potatoes in the kitchen…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
lolll that one with OCs being like your children is too true😭
- Load More

Mercedes 😀
another one of my charries from Bronwen’s story
😁